Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
kingofpigskin21
Webkinz :)

gowebkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: plumpys advice is messed up

ok, now i know there definately will be gardening in the future, but the question is, what is wrong with plumpy's? if you go to the back of plumpy's place, there are letters about the brand new clubhouse and gardening. these were not out when webkinz first started, but are out (club house) and about to be released (gardening) if someone had webkinz when they first came out, and there was a clubhouse and gardening just say so, but im pretty sure its just a technical issue with plumpy, and they are supposed to be at the front, and will be moved there

wait, i just figured out that this is 100% a technical issue, and that they should be the most recent articles, because plumpy has hair, which she didnt have until recently. that means seeds should be out by the end of the month!

Last edited by gowebkinz; 06-16-2007 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 09:51 PM   #2
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: plumpys advice is messed up

She has hair for 3 months, she has a poll about it thats what webkinz world wanted...
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 06-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
kingofpigskin21
Webkinz :)

gowebkinz will become famous soon enough

yes, but not from 2005, which is when the gardening and clubhouse articles are dated as

so they have to be adding the newer arcticles to the back by accident

Last edited by gowebkinz; 06-16-2007 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
Gifted

w175kc is on a distinguished road

That has got to be a technical issue... or someone typed 05 instead of 07... the seed packets sound like fun, especially being able to plant, grow, and harvest your own food.
Thanks for pointing this problem out to us!
Old 06-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
Baby252

yhea that would be fun
Old 06-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #6
dlw
Gifted

dlw is on a distinguished road

I have only been playing Webkinz since the later part of March. However, I remember seeing something a good while ago about the Clubhouse, which made me wondered if they had tried having it before and shut it down for some reason. Does anyone know if this is true?
Old 06-18-2007, 09:04 AM   #7
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

The seed packets haven't been announced yet, have they? And I'm pretty sure I would have noticed them if they were available int he shops. So how is it that people are already asking Plumpy questions?

I've suspected for a long time that Plumpy doesn't really answer real questions, but just talks about whatever Ganz wants her to. This kinda confirms it. It's no big deal, but it offends my sense of "rightness"! Correct me if I'm wrong, please!!

*grumble*

DLW, the clubhouse is currently an option on the "Things to Do menu".

There's the kinzchat version, and the KinzchatPLUS clubhouse. Currently the "Plus" option is closed while they work out some issues with it, but you can still go to the regular Clubhouse.

Last edited by Emmegirl; 06-18-2007 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Emmegirl is offline Female
Closed