Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

Default Re: Plumpy giving out bad advice

i usually read plumpy's advice..because sometimes it helps me out. But obviously her advice is starting to get a bit sour. You know, every thread i read about all of ganz's problems, it makes me think that they are getting lazier and lazier, they dont update things as much, they make alot of mistakes and such. It seems that now they are more focused on selling stuff like kinz klips and estore things and earning money then keeping WW a decent site. *sigh*
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
I luvz U!
Webberlily has disabled reputation

Poor Ms Plumpy misunderstood again. What she says is true, and you can try it for yourselves. Go to the mine of your choice, pick on a rock. If it's slag, just exit. (Use the X). Do something else, and go back to the mine, Arte will let you back in because you haven't used up all your turns; however, you have no choice of mines, you have to go to the same coloured one as before. Click on a rock. Surprise! same rock but on my second turn there was a gem there! So my turn is over for the day.

But if I'd hit slag the second time, I could have X'ed out and saved my third turn for later on in the day. So... three turns per day. Ms Plumpy is sooooo always right
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
I was just reading Plumpy's Place and the latest one is on gem hunting and selling the gems to Doug.

At the end she states:

If you get a gem, it'll be added to your collection. You can choose to trade it with Doug, if he requests it. YOU CAN LOOK FOR GEMS THREE TIMES IN A DAY. As soon as you get a gem, your mining time is done for the day.

I know that you get three tries but she makes it sound more like you can gem hunt every 8 hours like in Magic Mire. Poorly written Plumpy!
I don't think they meant it that way, but I can see how it would sound like that. They really need to proof-read those things before publishing.
Jayfeather is offline Female