Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 03:16 PM   #11
thundybear

Default Re: Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee Help Me

no laptop, pc actually
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #12
Baby252

Hit refrush that works for me
Old 10-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I have heard other complaints about this. If you want to get on WW, go here:http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

it should work
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #14
thundybear

none of those worked yet, please someone help
Old 10-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
thundybear

BUMP!!! please
Old 10-07-2007, 02:31 PM   #16
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

hi thundybear~

try this backdoor link through customer support..there is a login button there too.
someone earlier had the same issue and I sent the link to him and it worked for him..so good luck!

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/index.php
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #17
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

I'm in the same boat! Every so often I get in for a very short burst after a reboot or even restarting my browser after clearing cache and all personal data, etc... But then hours where nothing at all works.

I'm northeast, I think verizon fios... I'm wondering if it's a service provider thing or just something wrong with Ganz' update that only effects certain set ups? I'm XP and either mozilla or firefox... another pc in the house is with another platform... forget which offhand... but others were Vista, etc. So I'm thinking it's some sort of firewall thing, java bug, etc, etc.

I found out that at monopoly's website they have this online version of Monolopy Express and I'm having fun playing the computer... feel sick today or I'd not have been home yesterday or today at all and should have been able to earn tons of KC over these two days
Old 10-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #18
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

guys this is also on the webkinz.com site if you are getting booted off alot, however my take on it..it seems that more have been having issues since friday when halloween and academy came out..I think they need to increase their servers big time!! *S*

but anyways..they have this on their site:

I keep getting logged out Server Issues If you are continually being logged out of Webkinz World, but no one knows your username, password or Secret Code, the solution could be to update your Flash Player. To update your Flash Player, please go to www.adobe.com and click “Install Now” to install the latest version of Flash.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #19
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
guys this is also on the webkinz.com site if you are getting booted off alot, however my take on it..it seems that more have been having issues since friday when halloween and academy came out..I think they need to increase their servers big time!! *S*

but anyways..they have this on their site:

I keep getting logged out Server Issues If you are continually being logged out of Webkinz World, but no one knows your username, password or Secret Code, the solution could be to update your Flash Player. To update your Flash Player, please go to www.adobe.com and click “Install Now” to install the latest version of Flash.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
It's a good thought, but you don't need a flash player to connect to the front page of webkinz.com. Something's really off with the set up.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #20
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
It's a good thought, but you don't need a flash player to connect to the front page of webkinz.com. Something's really off with the set up.
ohh I think they were referring to updating your flash if you keep getting booted off ONCE you are actually logged into webkinz world. For those having issues on getting on the homepage..I strongly believe its definitely their servers.

just try that backdoor link I posted above in previous post..that should allow you to be able to logon
Closed