Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #1
drakesgirlfriend
Banned
wakeforestallstarcheer is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: pleazzzz help

Hey everyone says like im me on here(this site!) and if anyone can please post here how to im and how to give thankz pointz i will be glad to give you some thanks points

thanks
wakeforestallstarcheer
also add me on webkinz i am drakesgirlfriend!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
cacaoxlacte

Default Re: pleazzzz help

To give thanks points, click the little thumbs up under "join date" where your avatar is.
(yours is a cheeky monkey)

They are saying PM which means Private Message. To PM, you must gain Webkinz Status (you are a Little Kinz) by posting ten times. Then, the PM will be opened to you.

To become Gifted, post 25 times on WI (webkinz insider) and then post in the gift rules agreeing to them. it will be unlocked for you

PS: It is against the rules to lure with thanks points (you said "will be glad to give you some thanks points"...no worries, you're new, just a heads up. Cacaoxlacte)
Old 06-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
drakesgirlfriend
Banned

can some one pleaz answer!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

First off, don't offer or ask for thanks points. It's a rules infraction, so consider yourself warned.

IMs are actually PMs (personal messages.) You aren't qualified to do this yet.

To give thanks points, click the thumb under the picture (avatar) of the person you want to give them, too.

You can read more about all of this in the FAQ. It's at the top of every page in green letters.

Hope this helps!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #5
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
You can't IM but they do have a PM which is Private Message. You can also set it up so if you receive a PM it is sent to your e-mail as well. I think you need so many posts before that is turned on. And you can't use PM to trade until you are a Gifted Guru.

Also the thankz points are the thumbs up symbol under your name in the posts. You click on it and add a note and thankz points for anyone who has been helpful or nice to you.

Good Luck
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 06-21-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
To give thanks points, click the little thumbs up under "join date" where your avatar is.
(yours is a cheeky monkey)

They are saying PM which means Private Message. To PM, you must gain Webkinz Status (you are a Little Kinz) by posting ten times. Then, the PM will be opened to you.

To become Gifted, post 25 times on WI (webkinz insider) and then post in the gift rules agreeing to them. it will be unlocked for you

PS: It is against the rules to lure with thanks points (you said "will be glad to give you some thanks points"...no worries, you're new, just a heads up. Cacaoxlacte)

LOL! You explained this much better than I did.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #7
drakesgirlfriend
Banned

thanks
that really helps i got you some thanks points!!

but concided your self warned such a jerk!

Rudeness to anyone, including a moderator, is a rules infraction.--Larkrose

Last edited by larkrose; 06-21-2007 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #8
cacaoxlacte

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
LOL! You explained this much better than I did.
LOL! Thanks....I try to help out when I can.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #9
drakesgirlfriend
Banned

gljDASuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 06-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #10
cacaoxlacte

View Post Originally Posted by wakeforestallstarcheer
thanks
that really helps i got you some thanks points!!

but concided your self warned such a jerk!
This person is a MODERATOR (larkrose!) You CANNOT speak to them this way! They were saying this because it is an INFRACTON! Many of them can get you KICKED OFF WI!
Closed