Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #41
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: "Please Wait..." won't go away??

im really glad that calling for you fixed your problem!! maybe soon it will be better. i do know that during the day it is still doing this. but late night now, it never does as much. 75% less.
if it was my computer id think it would still be doing this during late night too................ i really think that their servers cant handle the load and they jsut dont want to change servers. just my opinion............................... i could be way off though.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #42

sack555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz called me back yesterday and told me to use Firefox for that browser seemed to work best with the Webkinz site, so far today it has been working using the Firefox and have had no please waits yet... I will let you know if it continues to work. Needless to say I did not get anything free for all my troubles... but as long as it is working I will be happy! I too found that at night it would work fine when I was using the Internet Explorer browser.
sack555 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #43

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you tried hitting F5 or refresh button? It worked for me
Old 08-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #44
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

PALESTAR, thank you for the suggestion. i have already done that many times, however, to no use. it makes me mad that now they are pushing a certain browser. i dont understand why they cant just make it right for any browser. some of us dont have the capability, for what ever reason, to keep doing techy things on or with our computers. SACK,im glad it works with firefox for you!!!! but i really dont want to jump throught a bunch of hoops in order to play on ww. it always seems like ganz is making us come up with more and more ways to make ww work, rather than the other way around. im so tired of all the hoops. i have to jump too many hoops in my offline world...................... thanks so much for letting us know what they said. all i got from my direct email was to be told to go to the custormer service area and find the appropriate area to look at and follow that, and if that didnt work then i should send a question through the comment area and id get a kinzpost. and if that didnt work then i need to read the bullitenz area (really now, how often do they really add to that area)........................ we all know that that was a non answer........................... and a cop out. and today i cant do anything still. until late night. i dont know what else to do short of calling them but im so frazzled right now with other things, i jsut cant deal with ganz right now on top of it. ww is supposed to alleviate stress...................................................

does anyone else feel like my email from them was a cop out??????????????? has anyone else gotten non-answers and non-help like this before???????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #45
SunnyGal10

Whoa, im srry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My suggestion is to clear your cache. I think thats the only thing you can do!!!! Welcome to WI! I want to hear more from you in the future! Glad ur here!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #46
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

I got busy and forgot to come back here to update. I talked to Ganz and got a virtual duck to start a new account, and call him back if my old account still wasn't working in a couple days. That one wouldn't work either, so I looked around on here and found out that Firefox worked for some people, so I downloaded that, and both accounts work fine on Firefox. But they STILL don't work on IE7. At least I have a workaround though For those of you having problems still, give it a shot!
anjii is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #47
webkinzfan9976

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sack555
Hi everyone, This is my first post and I wish it could be for a happier post, but I keep having problems with the Webkinz site? It has been working fine for the first 6 months and now in the last two days most times the Front Page won't load and about every 5 minutes I get "Please Wait..." and I can't do anything but log out and log back in to just have to do it again and again. It is very random and can happen in the middle of my Trading, Wishing Well, going to my room, anywhere. In the help section on Webkinz it says to contact my Internet service provider but i don't think that is it?? Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't changed any settings on my computer?
Please help it is driving me crazy!
Thanks
hello and welcome to wi !!!
i see your having problems with please wait ...
well if you have firefox that will never happen . the only thing is if you click around alot it will go slow , and it will happen and you have to log out . I have a Apple computer so i don't know if you have firefox

if you dont know what it looks like heres a pic
Click the image to open in full size.

if you need any help you can count on me !
Old 09-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #48
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

I actually still get the Please Wait that won't go away occasionally with Firefox, but it's NOTHING compared to what was going on with IE7
anjii is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:31 AM   #49
i wish i was a

thank you for the update..................... what i have been trying is i dont access ww through aol anymore..................... if i do i still get the 'please wait', instead i go through my broadband provider, which is still the ie7 browser but its not aol ie........................ and that works, for right now anyway! so that is something else for people to try...............................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed