Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #31
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: "Please Wait..." won't go away??

Yeah, it started shortly after the Maintenance for me as well.

I got an email reply (form letter style) saying:

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your question. You were having problems with Webkinz World.

If you are experiencing a white/blank screen when trying to access your account and are using Internet Explorer, please try the following. First open up your Real Player. Next go to 'tools' at the top. Then in the drop down list click on 'preferences'. Click on the 'downloads and recordings' tab and then uncheck the box that says "enable web downloading and recording" and press ok. Close down Real Player and open up Internet Explorer. You should now be able to sign into Webkinz World.
And additional info for me to call them if it doesn't work. Well, even though I don't get a white screen, I figured I'd give it a try, and then realized I don't even have RealPlayer on my current drive. So, I reinstalled it (although, I'm not sure why I'd need it, as it's a Flash site, and I've been running it fine with no RealPlayer installed at all ) and there's no change at all.

I'll just have to wait till tomorrow morning to call, since CS is closed right now... hopefully they can fix it for me
anjii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #32
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

That is what I got too.. LOL.. I didn't have Real Player either...

there should be a 4 digit customer number at the bottom of your email...
call the number and enter that as the extension.. you'll go right to a person ... 9am -5pm..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

sack555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Again, I was the one who started this thread and I am still having the problems after the 4 days too. I only have about 17 rooms and they don't have more than about 20 items in each room. But, you know what is funny.... I can get into the Trading Room fine ( when I actually get logged into WW about try 6) and then I don't have any problems with freezing up like I did before? Maybe, when they fixed some of the Clubhouse problems they created new ones? Does anyone else seem to be able to successfully get into the Clubhouse and then be okay once in? I am trying to do a comparison with people who have this problem, but not the Clubhouse problem? Or do you have both problems? I am really starting to get frustrated, for logging in 6 times to just be kicked off again in about 5 minutes really *****. Plus, once you do start doing something you probally won't be rewarded for it anyways, just like my Gem Hunt - couldn't go back and wasn't rewarded the Gem. Maybe, I will call them too... it is not my computer for it was working fine for the last 6 months, nothing has changed on my end??
sack555 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #34
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Call Ganz. They will give you a free code, they always say "Here is a code, make a different account on it. Try then to move 50% of your items onto that account."
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #35
is a supermom and is
Gifted

No, I've been having the same problems with the Clubhouse I had Clubhouse access for quite awhile before the Maintenance, and it worked pretty good. Trading was a bit glitchy though. But now, I get the no loading, or get kicked out, just like anywhere else on WW. Sorry I couldn't help you more... but hey, at least you can do SOMETHING on WW, lol. Good luck! I would call Ganz... I'll be calling as soon as the baby goes down for a nap, so I'll be able to talk for awhile.
anjii is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #36
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Clear your cache, that's probably all you can do to help.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #37
is a supermom and is
Gifted

Well, I'm completely confuzzled, lol... I talked to Ganz yesterday, and he couldn't find a problem, so he gave me the duck to start a new account, and said to call him back if it's not working in a couple days. The duck account wasn't working either right from the get go I had a brainstorm and decided to try logging in on my son's Windows login (which we NEVER use... we basically stay on mine all the time, unless hubby needs to check his email, and goes to his own login). Both accounts work NO PROBLEM there!!!! So apparently, in my case, it's not my account. But it's also not my computer, as a whole. It's only my Windows login... (I tried hubby's as well, and no problems there either). I've done cache, history, cookies, etc. Rebooted a dozen times. So I decide to do some deeper maintenance... virus scan, spyware scan, removing unused programs, clearing disk space, defragging, restoring Windows to the day before problems started... EVERYTHING!!!! No change at all I don't know what else to try... anyone have any new suggestions? I can still get on if I switch users on the computer, but that's a pain since all my email and shortcuts are on my own login. I'm totally lost and I need serious help!!! Thanks in advance for any more suggestions
anjii is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #38

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've read several threads along the same topic in the last few days. A number of people, including myself, found that using a different browser helped with the login issues. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox a few days ago, and haven't had any trouble logging in since. Having said that, there have still been other glitches today, like getting kicked out of class at the academy and getting an "F" for it, screen freezing up in the Curio shop, getting logged out of the clubhouse in the middle of a trade, etc. (An even odder glitch is that every time I find a blue gem in the "Howling Horse Mine" it's an Ocean Sapphire - I've gotten 5 in the last week!).
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:25 AM   #39
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im having the same darn problems the last three or four dayws as well. i cant click on anything at all without getting the PLEASE WAIT................ over and over no matter what i do. i ,too, have also done all the computer things (cookies, temps, history,scans, etc.) but nothing changes anything. i managed to get to the curio shop to get the rare swan bed and i paid the 1500 kc for it and as soon as i paid for it i got logged off............................... i emailed ganz and i have not heard back yet. im so sick of this happening. its jsut no fun. i cant do any hourlies anymore , and i find it is better after midnight but who but me is up on ww after midnight???????????????? but even tonight it is acting up.............................

i really am at my wits end with knowing what to do about it. i dont want another account just because its easier for ganz. i want one account with all the kc i have and all.

im just so sick of this. its jsut not fun when it is happening all the time. its not once a month or something. its all the time anymore. i appreciate they add new things but i jsut wish they would get better people to do the site. its wonderful when it works but its not working right hardly ever anymore. and no, i cant get in the clubhouse either............................. and until 8pm i could not get into the estore for three days.....................

i dont understand how they can keep people interested when there is so many problems. and im an adult. i imagine the kids are just giving up long ago.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #40
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I was having this issue terribly.. about 4 days in a row... every 5 mins Please Wait...

I called.. They gave me a Duck to start a new account.. I did.. that account worked fine... Just perfect!

Now all along on all 3 computers of ours, my account was the one w/ the issue, but I could log on my sons account and play w/o the Please Waits.. His worked fine...

Basically the evening after I called them, my account started to work fine.. No more Please Waits.. no more logging out, no more Green screen...

I have no idea what the issue was.. I believe it was my account.. When I called the man found nothing wrong... At least nothing I was being told..
It wasn't my computer and clearing cache means nothing w/ this issue.. It isn't the problem...

But after 4 days of not being able to do anything, it is all working now... I think the funny part is all this started happening after their Maintenance..

Now when I called the man on the phone said that just because he didn't find anything wrong, that did not mean that something wasn't.. But he said that if enough people had called then there must be an issue and that would be sent to the technical people to check on..
He said the latest "bug" was the clubhouse, which is supposedly solved... so who knows...

I'm just glad this is all working fine now for us.. It was really angering..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed