Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sack555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: "Please Wait..." won't go away??

Hi everyone, This is my first post and I wish it could be for a happier post, but I keep having problems with the Webkinz site? It has been working fine for the first 6 months and now in the last two days most times the Front Page won't load and about every 5 minutes I get "Please Wait..." and I can't do anything but log out and log back in to just have to do it again and again. It is very random and can happen in the middle of my Trading, Wishing Well, going to my room, anywhere. In the help section on Webkinz it says to contact my Internet service provider but i don't think that is it?? Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't changed any settings on my computer?
Please help it is driving me crazy!
Thanks
sack555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: "Please Wait..." won't go away??

Clear your cache, thats about all you can do. WW does that a lot, ya just gotta bite the bullet and deal with it =/
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hi Sack555,
Welcome to wi! I'm glad you're here, & asking questions

I agree, try clearing your cache. you may also need to shut down & reboot your computer. I run a virus scan 2-3 times per week, which really helps preformance. and doing a disk clean up & refrag will help as well. but I share your frustration. I kept on getting the "please wait..." signal today, too. perhaps the weather is affecting it. anyway, i hope tomorrow is a less frustrating one for you.

May I suggest that you read the rules & faq? they're located at the top menu below the daisy.

there's a lot of nice people here, ready to answer your questions. I hope to see you around some more
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens to me 20 times in an hour and then nothing again for a few days, then non-stop another day...it's random. I just log off and log back on and deal. It *****, but nothing we can do!
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 04:42 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sack555
Hi everyone, This is my first post and I wish it could be for a happier post, but I keep having problems with the Webkinz site? It has been working fine for the first 6 months and now in the last two days most times the Front Page won't load and about every 5 minutes I get "Please Wait..." and I can't do anything but log out and log back in to just have to do it again and again. It is very random and can happen in the middle of my Trading, Wishing Well, going to my room, anywhere. In the help section on Webkinz it says to contact my Internet service provider but i don't think that is it?? Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't changed any settings on my computer?
Thanks

Identical thing happened to me the last 2 days.. Clearing your cache does not work... My sons account worked fine I tried mine on all 3 computers and same result.. 5-10 minutes.. Please Wait...

I'm afraid to log in now to check.. But that has never happened to me before.. His account is fine.. just mine..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
legalcat

I think they have been having problems the past few days because I have been having a lot of the same problems and I never really have in the past.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:30 AM   #7

janjan10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sack555
Thanks
HI, I posted a thread about the same thing and I have e-mailed Ganz about it. It is a nuisance, and clering the cache doesn't help. Log out and in seems to be the only way out of it and thank goodness, we can do that!
Janjan
Old 08-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

My advise is, if you win a trophy, quit the game immediately. If you don't & get a "please wait...." you won't get the trophy.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #9

Izana is an unknown quantity at this point

This has happened to me several times today .. very frustrating. Thanks for posting this thread - I don't feel so alone with my problem now!

~Izana
Izana is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have been getting this like crazy.. now 3 days in a row.. LOL.. I have not been awarded kc on games.. I've gotten to level 18 of the new game... never received my kc because of Please Wait... LOL.. Figured I'd stick to short games... same thing.. freezing at the end..
I know it isn't peoples computers, because my sons account is working just fine.. I've been using his now..
All i know is I NEVER had this happened until the last 3 days...

I've written an email to them to let them know I don't like this
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed