Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Vesser is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The "PLEASE WAIT" server issue... identifying the EXACT problem

Today is the first day in a couple of weeks where I managed to sell items in the W-store without Webkinz freezing. That was around 8:30am EST... after 9am though, the freezing came back and has been that way for a month.

After a month of the "Please wait" problem, I now fully dread pushing the "Get items from storage" button or "Go to my room" button.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I've been having the same problem. Between myself, grandkids and nephews, I help with 7 accounts. At first it was on 3 of them, then it went to 5, and then back to 3. Now they are all working fine except my one granddaughters. She still gets the please wait all the time. It is worse during busy times like afternoons, evenings, and weekends. I have contacted ganz several times, but it doesn't do any good. My mom has the same problem with her account. (yes, we are four generations of webkinz lovers) I don't know if it matters where you live, since I live in Michigan and have this problem with 1 out of 7. (counting my mom 2 out of . I just hope they fix this soon since the granddaughters account with the problem is the one who loves her webkinz the most. I think they already know what the problem is, but for some reason are taking their time fixing it.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #13
Katkar317

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticed that the "Please wait" problem coincides with times that kids are out of school. I have problems every weekend and it was really bad during the time schools were out for Christmas break. As soon as the kids went back to school, I could use my account with few problems. And even over the holidays, after about 10 pm, everything worked fine. Fortunately I'm a late-night person, so I just wait and play with my Webkinz after most kids are in bed.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help kids who want to play with their Webkinz during the day. My grandchildren have gotten so discouraged, they've quit playing Webkinz and I've quit buying Webkinz for them. The same thing has happened with my friends grandchildren. Between us, that's 17 kids who have given up on Webkinz! Since I got into Webkinz as a way to interact with my grandchildren, I'm not sure how much longer I'll hang in there if they're not interested. If Ganz doesn't start paying attention to their customers soon, they're going to lose a lot of business.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #14

Vesser is on a distinguished road

Still no change in the server problem, but attempts at getting into my pets' rooms and getting items out of storage (things that for now are triggers that make the freeze happen) have a bit better odds during "off peak" hours.

I have noticed that when I actually am able to get into my pet's room and need him to get to another room (say to tend to his garden), the odds of having Webkinz not freeze up are improved slightly if make my pet walk door by door to each room instead of using the "map" feature. Then again, it can still freeze up going to rooms this way, but I've tried this enough times that I'm convinced the odds of it freezing decrease slightly.

As for "getting items out of storage"... this is where most of the freezing happens, and going to the W-shop will also freeze up very often, as it automatically "gets items out of storage" when you go there. I haven't figured a way around this problem yet. *Sigh*
Closed