Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Answered: please wait, please wait, please wait, please wait...

PLEASE WAIT!!! I am so sick and tired of getting so many please waits. It's been especially bad for me this morning after the maintenance. Every time I get one, I end up having to log off and back in again. I got a please wait just for trying to feed my pet a bagel! What's up with that?!

I am trying to do trades in the gift exchange and every time I try and send a package, it says please wait and then it ends up not sending. It took me a half hour to finally get a package to go out. NOT GOOD!

Is anybody else having this problem or is it because my dock is really full?
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by GreatDee
I have been having problems with this since maintenance last Friday, and I've been in contact with Ganz every day this week. New things they have introduced (ads?) have produced a problem with people's Firewalls. I am not going to advocate turning Firewalls off but if you know anything about this - you might know how to make exceptions. Otherwise, contact Ganz to see if they can walk you through a change in your network settings to help with this problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Default Re: please wait, please wait, please wait, please wait...

I have been having problems with this since maintenance last Friday, and I've been in contact with Ganz every day this week. New things they have introduced (ads?) have produced a problem with people's Firewalls. I am not going to advocate turning Firewalls off but if you know anything about this - you might know how to make exceptions. Otherwise, contact Ganz to see if they can walk you through a change in your network settings to help with this problem.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Try clearing your cache and your cookies
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Sometimes it is a matter of restarting your computer. Other times just logging out and logging back in will do the trick. Hope the problem is resolved soon.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #5

Jayne will become famous soon enough

It's been happening to me, too...so much for them fixing the problems....
Jayne is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #6

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

Been having that issue all week, here i thought it was my internet as it just started randomly happening.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your advice thus far. The one thing I won't do is turn off my firewall. We got hacked last summer by malware and it destroyed our computer, so we are extra cautious now on protection. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies and that doesn't help. I've also shut down my computer and that doesn't seem to make any difference either. AND, when I log off and back onto Webkinz it doesn't make any difference either. I have literally logged on and off probably 12-15 times this morning, each time because I got a please wait....and it locked up on me. I guess the only thing I haven't tried yet is calling Ganz.

It's making my time on WW very frustrating. I often get the please waits and then log off and just say forget it and walk away. It's a huge waste of time to not be able to just stay on and play without getting locked up.

BTW, we have super high speed cable internet, so that's not the issue either.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #8

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Nothing has changed! Clearing the cache doesn't make a bit of difference.
I can't use kinzpost, I still get that "Please Wait...." everywhere. Account freezes and I have to reload. Why are they doing MORE things, with MORE things to buy and use, when we can't do the ordinary things??
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed