Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
mmouse24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: "Please wait" or "our server is down"

I don't know if its just our account, but for several weeks, we cannot get into webkinz. If we do we get that "please wait" or our server is down. If we do get in, like gardening or. the daily, we get that please wait and no credit for what is done. My dd is upset because tonite we actually got in, went to the garden to find it all dried up. Before she could even dig it up, the please wait came on and that was it. I have written to Ganz and no response. I have several new webkinz I purchased but refuse to log in as I am afraid that once we put in the code, the please wait sign will come up and we lose the right to the code. I know that when she attempted to play darts and "please wait" came on, she tried to get back on and afer several attempts, got back on, it said it was done. Sorry this is so long winded, but I am just frustrated with this whole thing and have a little girl very upset. BTW we did clean out the cache, used different computers, same thing
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: "Please wait" or "our server is down"

I have that problem with when ever I click on something on webkinz but I can log in and stuff goodluck with that!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Try doing a disk clean up and see if that helps you. I know I had to do mine tonight once too and get all the extra mess out. Now it is working fine. It took awhile to do it but it worked. Also go to my computer, right click on the C drive and go to properties, it will tell you how much of your hard drive is left, if it is not much this may be the culprit.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Have you tried logging in by clicking on the phrase "Log In" at the VERY bottom of the main "Log In/ New Member" page? (don't use the usual purple 'Log In/ New Member' shield that's right below the Lion and Charcoal cat) This doesn't always work, but at least it's another option! Good luck!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
mmouse24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your responses. I have cleaned out everything that could be cleaned. This laptop is brand new..nothing really on it. I have logged in every which way possible. Hopefully I will get some answer from ganz. At this point, I will only try to log in while my daughter is asleep. I don't want to upset her more than she is. She is really to young to understand all this, and easy enough to just let her sleep with a few webkinz.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #6
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

That happens to me a lot. If you're using IE7, try Firefox. I'm using a Mac, and Safari doesn't work as well as Firefox. Just don't turn on your Webkinz Phone, and clear your cache (if you haven't already.) Another idea is to start a new account (only if you want to and want to take the risk) and see if it's the account problem, computer problem, or Ganz problem.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #7

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

It bet you have to many programs on your computer. Try to delete somethings. Once, I downloaded something, and then I could not even get a conection.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mmouse24
I don't know if its just our account, but for several weeks, we cannot get into webkinz. If we do we get that "please wait" or our server is down. If we do get in, like gardening or. the daily, we get that please wait and no credit for what is done. My dd is upset because tonite we actually got in, went to the garden to find it all dried up. Before she could even dig it up, the please wait came on and that was it. I have written to Ganz and no response. I have several new webkinz I purchased but refuse to log in as I am afraid that once we put in the code, the please wait sign will come up and we lose the right to the code. I know that when she attempted to play darts and "please wait" came on, she tried to get back on and afer several attempts, got back on, it said it was done. Sorry this is so long winded, but I am just frustrated with this whole thing and have a little girl very upset. BTW we did clean out the cache, used different computers, same thing
Have you tried to unblock the pop-up windows? This helped us in the past. Sorry you are having so many problems with the site!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #9
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IF YOU ARE ACCESSING WW through aol, then dont do that. if you have broadband and access aol through the broadband, then just access ww through yur at/t yahoo or whatever you have. i did this and i dont get the please wait thing. but with accessing through aol ie7 i cant use ww......................... but with the broadband ie7 im ok....................... try that.......
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed