Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Unanswered: Please wait .....NO!

For the past week, whenever I log into the site, I am constantly confronted by the "please wait..." message in the lower left hand corner. If the dots are moving for more than a few seconds, I know I will be kicked out. Today it happened when I was doing the Style activity in the Kinsville Acadamy. The message appeared, the clock continued to tick down the seconds, but I was frozen. By now I just give up, log out, and log back in. When I went back to the Acadamy, the Style class showed an incomplete. GRRRR! 50 kinzcash wasted. I have come to call this the "Please wait message of death."

My computer is cleaned out every night, so it is not a matter of low memory. Anybody else with this problem?
big2gray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please wait .....NO!

I have this message appear every day at some point. When I am playing Home Before Dark, the sun continues to move across the sky but I can't do anything. Then I lose the game. Sometimes I have to log out/back in to get things working again. It is so frustrating.

Grizz

:rac::rdr::gor:
Old 01-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
gallantmon8
Webkinz :)

gallantmonVIII is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
For the past week, whenever I log into the site, I am constantly confronted by the "please wait..." message in the lower left hand corner. If the dots are moving for more than a few seconds, I know I will be kicked out. Today it happened when I was doing the Style activity in the Kinsville Acadamy. The message appeared, the clock continued to tick down the seconds, but I was frozen. By now I just give up, log out, and log back in. When I went back to the Acadamy, the Style class showed an incomplete. GRRRR! 50 kinzcash wasted. I have come to call this the "Please wait message of death."

My computer is cleaned out every night, so it is not a matter of low memory. Anybody else with this problem?
I know, its annoying
Old 01-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

About 10 times this morning.. in my job (no Kinzcash, and I got demoted... the clock ticked down and the pets went hungry!!!). It is so frustrating... 6 snowflakes and please wait...and the server logged me out...or was unable to click the snowflake because there was please wait... on the screen. I can't even get on right now. It took me 5 attempts this morning to get on, because I always got please wait... right after I logged in, or right after I went to see the hourly activities.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
eieio793

ohemgee3 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah. whenever i play with my black bear, that happens. its only with my black bear and my persian cat thoguh!
Old 01-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
gave it to friend..d

shopgal1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

like ohemgee3 said, it only used to happen to me when i played with my black bear, and now i used my turtle and it never happens, try switching your pet. hope it helps
Old 01-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #7
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Hm. I don't get any problems with Ganz except for a stuck item or two...
Old 01-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

It happens to me too and its sooo annoying!!!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
webbieqtpi

spongeygirl is on a distinguished road

I HATE when those dots and please wait pop up after waiting 1 or 2 minutes to log in! I MISSED A SNOWFLAKE BECAUSE IT WAS SAYING PLEASE WAIT AND THERE WERE DOTS BESIDE IT!!!
Closed