Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: "Please Wait" issues... Please read and respond...

Lately I'm having a very difficult time with "please wait" on my computer. When I called and spoke to a Ganz representative, she basically told me it was because I had too many pets and too many items in my dock. I have 132 pets and have reduced my dock to 150 items. I'm getting "please wait" when I try to change pets, when I go to do my job and in various other areas. I'm failing my intelligence class in KVA because that message comes up and doesn't go away until the time runs out for the class. I haven't added many pets this year to this account and have had far more items in my dock in the past and haven't experienced so many "please wait" issues as I am the last few months.

Is anyone with less than 100 pets and less than 100 items in your dock experiencing these problems? I just find it hard to believe that these issues are because of my pets and dock when I wasn't having these problems until the last few months and it used to be I'd only fail the intelligence class once in a while and only on one account. Now I'm failing just about every account's classes that I work on starting this week. I'm using firefox, clearing my caches and cookies and using a fresh computer... nothing seems to help.

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: "Please Wait" issues... Please read and respond...

Hi KLD!

Try using another browser- FF has been a problem for me lately as well. If you have Windows, try Safari or IE
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the recommendation! I will try safari as IE was the problem before I switched to firefox.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

I haven't had any problems lately. Maybe using a different browser would help.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I agree with Dogluver, you should probably try out a different browser. I use IE(Internet Explorer), and I have never had a problem with the "please wait".
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

its probably not your account, that's their standard line.
if you have a slow internet connection, you'll have that problem.
if you have an older computer, you'll have that problem.
if you have a combination of the two, you can forget about WW.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Thanks for the recommendation! I will try safari as IE was the problem before I switched to firefox.
No problem! Clearing cache/history/cookies is really easy on Safari too. To save myself some time, I turn on private browsing so I don't have to keep on deleting history/cache. It's downloadable at Apple under "Downloads", and then it should be one of the top downloads

IMO, Safari 3 works better and is less confusing than Safari 4, but it really is your choice which one you'd like to download!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
its probably not your account, that's their standard line.
if you have a slow internet connection, you'll have that problem.
if you have an older computer, you'll have that problem.
if you have a combination of the two, you can forget about WW.
Yes, I have an older computer but my connection is supposed to be the fastest on cable. I haven't had too many problems until their last few updates now it's getting painful. I can only do the KVA on the older computer and mostly do the other tasks on my laptop. But, I have issues on that as well.

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
No problem! Clearing cache/history/cookies is really easy on Safari too. To save myself some time, I turn on private browsing so I don't have to keep on deleting history/cache. It's downloadable at Apple under "Downloads", and then it should be one of the top downloads

IMO, Safari 3 works better and is less confusing than Safari 4, but it really is your choice which one you'd like to download!
Whoops, I downloaded 4. Oh well, if it doesn't work out I will remove and try 3. So far I took the classes on my son's account and although they ran slower, I was able to complete them but now it's stuck in "please wait" bringing up the job selections.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

I have one acct that only has 4 pets on it and right now about 20 items in the dock. This one acct always gives me the please wait! Been pretty bad the last few months.

My other 4 accts that I have are great. One has about 35 pets and about 300 items in the dock. The only time I have the please wait on it is when I am getting items from storage in the dock. That takes a while, but I do it as soon as I log in.

I truly believe it depends on the server that each acct is on. I just happen to have probs with one and not the other 4.

Best of luck!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

When please wait haunts me. I clear cookies/cache and try again. If still a problem then I switch browsers. Between those 2 things, one of them works
Closed