Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 03:44 AM   #61
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

I really shouldn't laugh....you don't see me doing that, right? But, it is too funny I wish I could get that for a day so that I could take pics for one of my rooms! What's the magic formula...too much stuff...too much time.....too many accounts......hang in there, it will get better!
daelcare is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I've been getting "please wait..." a lot too. And I find that I can't do the hourly activities, for example a quick draw, until after I go somewhere else like the curio shop. Annoying.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #63
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Ah - now I understand the problem - Aries was watching LOST one day and her accounts started timeshifting... perhaps your pets are stuck in the 70s somewhere and you just have to wait for the computer technology to be built before Ganz can fix them....

Or maybe it just feels like that!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #64
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

it's a common problem, the please wait please think. it happens a lot to me too.

I once told you I got disgusted with Ganz because of that hunger, happines, health fiasco which made me quit for a few months. well I took your advice and called Ganz Customer Service. Do you know what they told me, it was not a glitch and they can't do anything for me because they can see that I did not log on in my accounts for a few months. The explanation that the reason why I did not log on was becasue I was disgusted when they suddenly decide to make all my over 100 - 150 pets in 4 major accounts out of my 15 WW accounts to almost zero in H,H,H.....the reason they are telling me this is because I tried to feed them so a lot of them where not zero anymore. does that make sense. I wanted to wring the neck of that person on the other line who was part of Ganz Customer DisService who will not listen and understand what I am trying to say.
Igme916 is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 09:57 AM   #65
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Hi everyone. I'm in from the field and thought I should try to get at least some chores done before I have to go out again.

Some accounts are not logging in, and those that are go almost immediately to Please Wait before I can do anything. I'm disgusted, discouraged, and I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Webkinz isn't fun any more. I don't think I want to play this game any more. How disappointing.

Dear Ganz,

I have spent many many MANY dollars on your products over the past year and a half or so. I haven't spent any in the past week and a half, going on two weeks. I've been disappointed, frustrated, and downright angry with the issues your website is having. I have come to the point where not only am I not spending any more money on your products, but I am considering quitting Webkinz altogether. I hear there are many other sites out there with less issues that would be happy to sell me their products. If my accounts are not fixed soon, I'm done.

Regards,

Aries
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #66

monkeysinger27 will become famous soon enough

i have had that problem too.......
monkeysinger27 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #67
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
Hi everyone. I'm in from the field and thought I should try to get at least some chores done before I have to go out again.

Some accounts are not logging in, and those that are go almost immediately to Please Wait before I can do anything. I'm disgusted, discouraged, and I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Webkinz isn't fun any more. I don't think I want to play this game any more. How disappointing.

Dear Ganz,

I have spent many many MANY dollars on your products over the past year and a half or so. I haven't spent any in the past week and a half, going on two weeks. I've been disappointed, frustrated, and downright angry with the issues your website is having. I have come to the point where not only am I not spending any more money on your products, but I am considering quitting Webkinz altogether. I hear there are many other sites out there with less issues that would be happy to sell me their products. If my accounts are not fixed soon, I'm done.

Regards,

Aries
The way they have handled your account issues and others is inexcusable. They should have a team of people focusing on member account issues, like this, with the goal of "urgency" to resolve them within a few days.........as in around the clock programmers working on it.

Sorry, Aries, you deserve more, from GANZ in light of your monetary contributions and support of Webkinz World. GANZ, really needs to make serious restitution to you and others for your account downtime to make up for their lack of customer service and the continued inability to get into your accounts.
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #68
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
View Post Originally Posted by Igme916
i I wanted to wring the neck of that person on the other line who was part of Ganz Customer DisService who will not listen and understand what I am trying to say.
And for every person like you who tries to resolve things I'm guessing there are hundreds more who just quietly give up.

Every store around here that carries WK has decreased their shelf size and prominence in the last year - the extravaganzas were much quieter (and most of the stores let you buy the $1 pets if you bought any merchandise - not just WW stuff - and they all still have $1 pets hanging about.

I think only a very few of my original "friends" on WW from a year ago are still on WW - and it sounds like more are leaving....

Ah well - the sunshine is beckoning outside - I think I'll go work on a real garden.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #69

JayBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

Have You Tried Calling GANZ? They Have Customer Service On The Site. I can't belive this happening to you!
JayBoy is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #70
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I had a problem with the " please wait" when I was in the Kinz Academy and I also failed the class. It was like the second time I went to those classes. It makes you kind of wary to go back doesn't it.Sorry you are having so much trouble especially when you have so many accounts.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder