Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #51
Gift Guru
 
AnthonysMommy's Avatar
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
K, I've been having a little grief with my accounts as you all know, but this takes the cake! Check it out!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry, cut this image off, not thinking that I should leave it so you could see Poink! Anyway, I even have the Caring Valley tree in there, it wasn't out til the beginning of this month ...

Made me giggle, and sigh!

Just so you don't worry that poor little Poink got frostbite, I was "Please Waited ..." and had to relogin. When I went back, it was Spring again!

Click the image to open in full size.
Do you live in Alaska? LOL That's the first time I've seen that one!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #52
Gift Guru
 
AnthonysMommy's Avatar
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

Oh and look at the poor panda all ready for a summer day! lol
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #53
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru
 
Aries962's Avatar
Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

Yep! Made me giggle! Poor things, betcha their toes got a little nippy!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #54
grandmahulen
Webkinz :)
 
Cindey's Avatar
Cindey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

It can be very frustrating when things do not work or we get the please wait. I have not been able to do the jellybean challenge on any of my accounts for over a week now. I too clear temp internet files, increase cache size but I think webkinz is getting so involved it takes much more resources than some home computers can handle. I have had the same academy troubles, it some days will only let me choose tutor as an option, unfortunatley since I work in the computer industry I don't have these problems when using the newer larger memory computers I have access too so that leads me to the conclusion that the problem is personal hardware not Ganz glitches. Trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet and upgrade my computer at home, it is only a year old and already nearly out of date.
Good luck to all and remember Webkinz is fun!
Cindey is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #55
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru
 
Aries962's Avatar
Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
It can be very frustrating when things do not work or we get the please wait. I have not been able to do the jellybean challenge on any of my accounts for over a week now. I too clear temp internet files, increase cache size but I think webkinz is getting so involved it takes much more resources than some home computers can handle. I have had the same academy troubles, it some days will only let me choose tutor as an option, unfortunatley since I work in the computer industry I don't have these problems when using the newer larger memory computers I have access too so that leads me to the conclusion that the problem is personal hardware not Ganz glitches. Trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet and upgrade my computer at home, it is only a year old and already nearly out of date.
Good luck to all and remember Webkinz is fun!
Hi Cindey! Nice to meet you!

Yes, it is very frustrating to get the please wait. Once in a while I am unable to get my chores done at or around midnight Kinztime, which seems to be the time when I can stay online the longest before I see the Please Wait. The next day when I have to get them done is terrible, I've had times where I had to login between every chore, and multiple times in some of the chores like star challenge and gardening. NOT FUN!

I know that my hardware isn't an issue because I have several systems, and the smallest is a P4, 3GHz processor with 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD laptop. The rest are faster and new in most if not all ways. My oldest system is the P4. Plus, the Webkinz representatives also get the Please Wait in my accounts. So, that isn't my issue for certain!

Upgrading is nice! I like faster, newer, but don't see a lot of use for huge. There aren't programs yet to use the full processing abilities that we have available to us now...but it's kind of fun in a Tim Allen way to have them ... AUGH AUGH AUGH!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #56
Honored to be a
 
blueyes1113's Avatar
blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
K, I've been having a little grief with my accounts as you all know, but this takes the cake! Check it out!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry, cut this image off, not thinking that I should leave it so you could see Poink! Anyway, I even have the Caring Valley tree in there, it wasn't out til the beginning of this month ...

Made me giggle, and sigh!

Just so you don't worry that poor little Poink got frostbite, I was "Please Waited ..." and had to relogin. When I went back, it was Spring again!

Click the image to open in full size.
OMG!!!!!!! That is going way to far, i have seen it all now....You poor thing, I am so glad your little darling didn't get frost bite, But they REALLY need yo get you back up and running correctly, you should send those photo's to ganz and tell them to lay off the Caffine
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #57
ashilishis
Webkinz :)
ashilishis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

That is very funny
ashilishis is offline
Old 05-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #58
Gift Trainee
 
TwinzKinz's Avatar
TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

What a great thread and of course I posted elsewhere saying isn't it great that they have gotten rid of the please wait issues. You must be going to the server I used to get all the time. I read the thread from top to bottom and I do not see that you tried this (I may have missed it)
My old routine was go to the logoff and instead of clicking yes click no. If that did not bring it back in under a minutes waiting then I clicked an ad that woud open in the centre like so
Click the image to open in full size.
I would wait a couple of minutes for it to become active. If this failed I would do the old standby of logging back in. When I was having trouble all over the place I eventually found that I might have to do this four or five times but it would latch onto a server that was functioning "OK" and I could finish my 50 gardens or train my 8 regular academy pets (or more likely TUTOR"
Hope it helps, any thing has to be better than waiting for the snow to melt.
TwinzKinz is offline Male
Old 05-17-2009, 12:08 AM   #59
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru
 
Aries962's Avatar
Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
OMG!!!!!!! That is going way to far, i have seen it all now....You poor thing, I am so glad your little darling didn't get frost bite, But they REALLY need yo get you back up and running correctly, you should send those photo's to ganz and tell them to lay off the Caffine
Yep, I thought it was pretty funny! Too bad it was followed by Please Wait ... but at least I got screenshots!

View Post Originally Posted by ashilishis
That is very funny
Yep it was!

View Post Originally Posted by TwinzKinz
What a great thread and of course I posted elsewhere saying isn't it great that they have gotten rid of the please wait issues. You must be going to the server I used to get all the time. I read the thread from top to bottom and I do not see that you tried this (I may have missed it)
My old routine was go to the logoff and instead of clicking yes click no. If that did not bring it back in under a minutes waiting then I clicked an ad that woud open in the centre like so
Click the image to open in full size.
I would wait a couple of minutes for it to become active. If this failed I would do the old standby of logging back in. When I was having trouble all over the place I eventually found that I might have to do this four or five times but it would latch onto a server that was functioning "OK" and I could finish my 50 gardens or train my 8 regular academy pets (or more likely TUTOR"
Hope it helps, any thing has to be better than waiting for the snow to melt.
This I'm going to try! Thanks, TwinzKinz, and glad that I gave you a giggle too!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 02:50 AM   #60
Gift Guru
 
Lioness's Avatar
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

Oh gee I missed it. We could have all gone to Aries house for a spring time snowball fight!

The please wait issue goes on in my accounts as well. I often get booted out during dallies or lose EO jobs because I can't do them and the time expires. The more ganz adds the worse things get.
Lioness is offline
Closed

Tags
pounder

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts