Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
And another idea!

Dear Ganz,

I want a badge with a band-aid on it to signify that I've had to receive technical support and that the problem was fixed when this is all over with!

It should be called Boo-Boo Kissed Better Badge, and have a complimentary 5000KC with it!

Aries
Hi Aries,

I'm sorry you are having all of these problems in Webkinz World
Your idea of a Boo-Boo badge is Great! You get a badge for your pet being sick and you have to take it to go see Dr. Quack Dr Quack's Assistant Badge! Maybe next time you speak with Ganz you should suggest it This is taking way too long. You should be compensated in someway! I hope they fix this issue (fast) for all of you that are having these problems. I thought maybe it would be fixed during the server update time this morning. Obviously not as you are still having problems I wish they was a way to help, unfortunatley I can't but I can at least be supportive!
Good Luck!! I know I would be in frustration.
kiara212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #42
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kiara212
Hi Aries,

I'm sorry you are having all of these problems in Webkinz World
Your idea of a Boo-Boo badge is Great! You get a badge for your pet being sick and you have to take it to go see Dr. Quack Dr Quack's Assistant Badge! Maybe next time you speak with Ganz you should suggest it This is taking way too long. You should be compensated in someway! I hope they fix this issue (fast) for all of you that are having these problems. I thought maybe it would be fixed during the server update time this morning. Obviously not as you are still having problems I wish they was a way to help, unfortunatley I can't but I can at least be supportive!
Good Luck!! I know I would be in frustration.
Kiara, I really appreciate your support, it's very kind of you! Here, I've reserved a special place on the wall beside me for you to bang your head. Special padding in middle of the dot, too!

I also thought that the problems might be solved this morning, had my hopes pinned on it. I was pretty blue when I realized that nothing had changed. Then I went and did housework for a while ... yeah, that cheered me up! Not!! Back to the wall ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #43
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
Then I went and did housework for a while ... yeah, that cheered me up! Not!! Back to the wall ...
Oh my this is getting desperate! Want to do my dailies for me I never seem to have time for them anymore.

I love the idea of a boo boo badge!

Quote:
So, a couple of questions...if it weren't for the website, how many Webkinz would you own? Let me guess that it isn't as many as you have right now...
I would say without the website we would own... um maybe one? The plushes are cute but not so cute that I would pay $16 for one when there are ones just as nice (without WW access) selling for $5....

Quote:
Second question...if you only bought the extra webkinz to enhance your experience on the website (ie POTM, KinzCash, etc) or to unlock an activity, shouldn't it be obvious to Ganz that maintaining and repairing the site should be a major priority?
I've learned that "obvious" and "Ganz" don't seem to go together.

I'm guessing that much of the problem has to do with accounting - ome brilliant MBA student figured out the selling stuff (estore, plush etc) bring $ in while customer support and the WW website cost money - and thus put more resources into making things to sell and less into fixing glitches or serving customers.

Simple economics - as long as they ignore that pesky little factor called - happy customers....

Quote:
I doubt I would even have even a single Webkinz if it weren't for the site, and I currently have just under 400 adopted.
Holy whatjamacalits Aries! You should be on their A list with your own private line to Customer Service.....
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 02:04 AM   #44

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I'm having problems with certain games and screens opening, my jelly bean jar game, usually games with a couple of layers of moving screens (dart games) and such. So much of the screen will load up and stop (of course the advertisements work fine). There is only so much a person can take, especially when these games or events are the ones you rely on to make kinzcash and fun.

Ah well.
mommalisa is offline Male
Old 05-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #45
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hey Aries - do you have deluxe accounts? Do you notice a difference between the deluxe and regular? We have 6 accounts - 5 were upgraded to deluxe and the sixth is the one that I use the least - but I was on it today and noticed it had the please wait - I had to log in three times. It's my Euro account - I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #46
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

you are not alone....I have had the "please wait" problem for almost 3 weeks now....since the last major update/additions. It is SO frustrating. It wouldn't bug me so much, but it is a constant problem....weather in a game, opening up my dock or going into a room, doing the academy, gardening....It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but I am right there with you and share in your frustration. Hopefully it'll get better for us soon!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #47
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mommalisa
I'm having problems with certain games and screens opening, my jelly bean jar game, usually games with a couple of layers of moving screens (dart games) and such. So much of the screen will load up and stop (of course the advertisements work fine). There is only so much a person can take, especially when these games or events are the ones you rely on to make kinzcash and fun.

Ah well.
Tell me about Kinzcash loss! LOL! I have three pets in academy in my main account. At 750KC a pop to tutor, I am spending 2250KC per day on that alone! I called Ganz again today cause I have a room with a bear tapestry that I can't get into. I also thought it would be a good time to un-stick some items. Anyway, I asked if I could get compensated for some KinzCash for tutoring expenses and was politely turned down. Last night on one of my accounts, I even failed when I was tutoring... So, the problem seems to be getting worse.

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Hey Aries - do you have deluxe accounts? Do you notice a difference between the deluxe and regular? We have 6 accounts - 5 were upgraded to deluxe and the sixth is the one that I use the least - but I was on it today and noticed it had the please wait - I had to log in three times. It's my Euro account - I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
Hey Jarrah! Yep, all my accounts are deluxe. Maybe they've got more servers failing or filling up or having issues...? Oh golly ... what if it's having a domino effect and the whole world is going to fall out of the sky?

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
you are not alone....I have had the "please wait" problem for almost 3 weeks now....since the last major update/additions. It is SO frustrating. It wouldn't bug me so much, but it is a constant problem....weather in a game, opening up my dock or going into a room, doing the academy, gardening....It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but I am right there with you and share in your frustration. Hopefully it'll get better for us soon!
Thank you, DramaQueen! Though it's sad to read of so many with the same problems I am having, it sure is nice not to feel alone in my frustration!

I did as many chores as I could last night after time change when everything seems to hold on longer, but just couldn't stay up to do the last one, my big account. Boy, what a mistake that was! Imagine gardening ... two-three rakes at a time. Then maybe a good one where you got the last few and were able to move into a new room...ugh. Oh well. I need the KC, so I'm gonna keep trying to finish. Wish me luck!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #48

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

so far our accounts here at home work fine sorry that it's giving you problems good luck hope it works for you soon.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #49
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

i'm sorry to hear that. i feel your pain, the please wait drives me insane too!
'KINZRULES is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #50
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

K, I've been having a little grief with my accounts as you all know, but this takes the cake! Check it out!

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry, cut this image off, not thinking that I should leave it so you could see Poink! Anyway, I even have the Caring Valley tree in there, it wasn't out til the beginning of this month ...

Made me giggle, and sigh!

Just so you don't worry that poor little Poink got frostbite, I was "Please Waited ..." and had to relogin. When I went back, it was Spring again!

Closed

Tags
pounder