Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #21
hy not call me liz.
Webkinz :)

fritzy25 is a jewel in the roughfritzy25 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Please Wait... is driving me Kinz Crazy!

if u wait a while the screen will pop up
fritzy25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #22
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by fritzy25
if u wait a while the screen will pop up
Not sure just what you meant, fritzy. I've had please wait and waited and waited and waited and waited and closed the tab cause it doesn't go away.
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #23
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i have the same problems mine just started about thursday. i really hate.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #24
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
i have the same problems mine just started about thursday. i really hate.
You're not alone, jasonaldeanmg! Plus, my problems started Thursday as well. I called Ganz already this morning and recommend that you do the same. For ease the number is 1-866-932-5469. Here's a copy/paste of what I posted elsewhere:

Talked to Ganz this morning. Bump to another tier cause it's programming. Nothing to be done on my end. They don't call you back on this one, they just apply a fix across the (W) world if it's required. Could take up to a week, the rep said she had one issue that's been going on for three weeks and the lady keeps calling her back but she has no info that it's been resolved yet. I'm not optimistic. And my Visa is firmly in my wallet. Funny, it's getting easier not to buy already .... at least she acknowledged that my account had nothing that could contribute to the problem (too full dock, too many rooms, too many pets). That made me feel better, though I already knew it.

Personally, I think they have a bad server. I hope this gets resolved soon, cause it's expensive tutoring through classes, even if it's safer. I thought I could sneak a speed academy class in last night cause it seemed to be hanging on, but got Please Wait at the end and failed the class. Should have known better. An hour and a half off and on last night to do gardening, daily care, academy, and forest in 4 accounts.

Last edited by Aries962; 05-11-2009 at 03:26 PM..
Old 05-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #25
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I agree they are adding to much too fast, they should finish one thing before beginning another, I am waiting for a tree room theme, but that added half of some new room theme, now my lamps are stuck, why would they add a new half of a theme room without anything for the tree room. Please wait happens to me during my jobs and my cooking classes, all the pancakes burn, I was hoping to unlock the game in the arcade, but I will never get there. I think they need to fix most problems before adding new. Anytime new things are added that means more trouble!! One day of no please wait would be great!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #26
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
I agree they are adding to much too fast, they should finish one thing before beginning another, I am waiting for a tree room theme, but that added half of some new room theme, now my lamps are stuck, why would they add a new half of a theme room without anything for the tree room. Please wait happens to me during my jobs and my cooking classes, all the pancakes burn, I was hoping to unlock the game in the arcade, but I will never get there. I think they need to fix most problems before adding new. Anytime new things are added that means more trouble!! One day of no please wait would be great!!
Supposedly it's coming, but I'm not holding my breath, mom w/ charm! Sorry. But I do have an expensive suggestion for your academy ... it's how I've been able to get the classes done without missing them completely. Instead of clicking "Attend" for 50KC, click "Tutor" for 250KC. It's basically a buy through the class and gives you credit for attending. Costs more but "Please Wait..." won't cost you the day's class!

I seem to be able to stay on longer around time change. It still happens, but not quite as fast. That's when I do what I consider to be the most important chores like gardening, daily kinz care, etc. I've given up any extras like curio, wow, wells, even charms on the accounts where I've already got all the prizes. I do the woodland and zums and academy. That's it. I find if I can at least get that much done, my head won't explode with frustration the next day when I know that I'm running out of time to get them done!
Old 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #27
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Aries, I was just wondering if you tried to call Ganz today. I am having the same issue with the please wait on the 3 accounts I have. It's really starting to annoy me, the first couple of days my boys didn't really say anything but now like you it is making them lose money on their games and they barely can do their dailies. They are not happy campers about it. Like you I have spent tons of money and I am not pleased with this.

I am going to call this afternoon and see what they say. I am sure they will tell me it's my computer and blah blah blah same old thing. LOL

I will let you know what they say!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #28
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

So sorry you are dealing with this! I was having that problem not too long ago. I switched browsers and am using "safari" when I take my kva classes. So far so good. I did have one stuck model today but I figure that is their problem. Well, I think all of these problems are "their" problems but sometimes we can make things a little better by using different browers. The only thing with Safari, my quzzies blast does not work or fully load in it. So, I only use safari for my kva and use firefox for everything else. The "please wait" messages do come on fire fox for me, though. I don't know what their problem is with webkinz. I haven't gone back to IE because I hate it. It will just randomly freeze up not just on webkinz. Good luck! The best thing is to keep calling Ganz and maybe they will check out the server you are connecting through even though they will tell you it's your fault.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #29
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jeralynann11
Hey Aries, I was just wondering if you tried to call Ganz today. I am having the same issue with the please wait on the 3 accounts I have. It's really starting to annoy me, the first couple of days my boys didn't really say anything but now like you it is making them lose money on their games and they barely can do their dailies. They are not happy campers about it. Like you I have spent tons of money and I am not pleased with this.

I am going to call this afternoon and see what they say. I am sure they will tell me it's my computer and blah blah blah same old thing. LOL

I will let you know what they say!
Hi jeralynann! I did speak with Ganz today. While it wasn't a satisfying experience from a "Can you fix me now" point of view, there also was no real point in getting upset with the representative that I was speaking with, because I feel that the issue is patently with the programming.

My condolences to your boys, while I sometimes get really grumpy about being forced into neglecting chores, kids shouldn't have to have stress with this kind of thing. It's a teaching tool, as well as a game, and both make more of a positive impact on a child when they work the way they're intended.

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
So sorry you are dealing with this! I was having that problem not too long ago. I switched browsers and am using "safari" when I take my kva classes. So far so good. I did have one stuck model today but I figure that is their problem. Well, I think all of these problems are "their" problems but sometimes we can make things a little better by using different browers. The only thing with Safari, my quzzies blast does not work or fully load in it. So, I only use safari for my kva and use firefox for everything else. The "please wait" messages do come on fire fox for me, though. I don't know what their problem is with webkinz. I haven't gone back to IE because I hate it. It will just randomly freeze up not just on webkinz. Good luck! The best thing is to keep calling Ganz and maybe they will check out the server you are connecting through even though they will tell you it's your fault.
Hello KLDKinzMom! I spoke with a friend about the whole fault thing earlier today. She had had a rep say something similar because her daughter's dock was over-full. I believe she's supposed to call back when her dock is clean (meaning less than 100 items). I actually did get verbal assurance that there was nothing on my end that I should be doing differently because I have:

-Less than 90 pets on my biggest account (think it's 86 or something, but I'm NOT going to try to check! LOL)
-Less than 50 items in my dock, and nothing wierd or even new. I have a bedbox, some food, coupons, just some miscellaneous items.
-Less than 100 rooms. I used to have one more room than I had pets, but I think I've added a couple rooms since then. Still, way less than they recommend.

I should do a checklist of all the things that I did for other people to try before calling Ganz. Then if people from here call in to them they can answer yes to most of the questions that they're sure to be asked.

I haven't had a lot of luck with Safari. I use mainly IE for Webkinz and FireFox for WI, KCC, WA, etc. I find that FireFox works no better and no worse with Webkinz so I prefer IE, it just works for me.

I do plan on calling them again, but not today. I'm thinking I'll go til Wednesday and call again. I'm trying to be rational and realistic, though I really don't always feel that way. Particularly after the 5th login trying to finish raking a garden ... but I'm definitely not going to stop trying, I miss my webbies ... they needs me!

Alright, so I'm a little but it's in a way, nothing requiring ... right?

Last edited by Aries962; 05-11-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Old 05-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #30
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Update! I got a call back from the representative that I was speaking to this morning! That made me feel a lot better! She had a couple of ideas to try and passed something on from the techs about an adobe error I have and to double check my computer specs etc. But I feel heartened because I got a response and it indicates that the problem, while not resolved, is being looked into! How great is that?! It's amazing what a little positive feedback and acknowledgment will do for your mood! I feel a lot more optimistic now, at least for the time being. If this drags out, I'm not so sure it'll hold, but that's alright for right this moment!
Closed

Tags
pounder