Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Nels1M will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Please Wait - confirmed server issue

I have many computers and many accounts. Did quite a bit of testing, and have concluded that the problem is certainly with the accounts and the server they are accessing.

Testing included loging into the different computers with the various accounts. The problem followed the accounts not the computers, in other words, the same computer would always allow the working accounts to work just fine. Conversly, no matter which computer I tried to use with a "bad" account, the problem persisted.

Have noticed this sort of link in the past and it does seem that different accounts get steered to certain servers. On what I basis I do not know, could be it attempts to return to the same server it last used, or whatever, clearly there is nothing on the computer that dertermines the server because on the same computer, other accounts are fine, meaning they are clearly going to good servers.

If anyone has discovered a method for getting an account to point to a different server, I am sure many here would appreciate the information.
Nels1M is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #2

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Please Wait - confirmed server issue

i am sorry but i do not get what u mean.
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #3
Nels1M will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by disneylover1628
i am sorry but i do not get what u mean.
To simplify:

The problem is not your computer, it's your Webkinz account, you are not alone, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Nels1M is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
unicornangel45 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have four accounts and cant get any of them to load right, plus i cant access the eshop either. I am getting very annoyed with ganz.
unicornangel45 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

I feel your frustration I lost 96kk on goobers lab
112 kk on smoothie moves
and 75 twice today on dicekinz
please wait right in the middle of these then they never came back and i had to log out
not planing on putting much time into the games today
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #6
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the help!! That would explain why some accounts can get in & some can't.
I have had this issue for 2-3 days.
I usually don't have time during the day to do Webkinz & I can't get in at night.
I hope they fix this issue soon.
I just deleted my cookies to see if that would help.
I am still getting the Please Wait error.
There have been several threads about it all weekend, so it must be happening to allot of members. I was hoping they would fix it soon.
I heard that Ganz is closed right now.
It is hard to garden when you have to Please Wait . . . after every weed.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:45 PM   #7
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

This makes sense, that certain accounts are on certain servers. Do you suppose the weather back east has anything to do with the server issues?
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I mentioned the other day that I thought it was the servers being accessed. We don't know how many servers they have or what the capacity is. We can only hope the increase the number of servers or upgrade them. From the way thing are going it is only going to get worse with Christmas approaching and everyone trying to get on and do things.

The only other answer I thought had to deal with the quanity of pets you have which did no make sense since when I was doing thing the number differed greatly and even had problems with an account with one pet.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #9

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by slc1965
I mentioned the other day that I thought it was the servers being accessed. We don't know how many servers they have or what the capacity is. We can only hope the increase the number of servers or upgrade them. From the way thing are going it is only going to get worse with Christmas approaching and everyone trying to get on and do things.

The only other answer I thought had to deal with the quanity of pets you have which did no make sense since when I was doing thing the number differed greatly and even had problems with an account with one pet.
All my extra accounts have only one pet, 1 room (min. furnishings), 2 full gardens, and that is all. My kids accts have anywhere from 12-20 on theirs. And mine is into the hundreds.

No account worked small or large...size did not play any part in what happened on my end.

Note: I have a quality computer so that is not an issue either.

It has to be that various accts are being sent to different server on WW's end.

Another note: I had no problems with either of my Asian accts. It was as if nothing was going on at all.
So at least for these days of the please wait... The asain accts were being sent to entirely different WW servers.

So I feel that your theory is right on the money!

There are different links that send you their other servers, but it didn't/don't work either.

In total, I tried definitely 2, maybe 3 depending on where WW was sending me to from their direct log in, but none worked.

And as of 10-15 minutes ago I started to get the please wait... again.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-15-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Startinggetting please wait... tonight at approx. 9:30pm
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #10

darlingme will become famous soon enough

I am not having any problem on my Asian or European accounts. I have over 100 pets on one of my American accounts and the other American account only has 1 pet. I am getting Please Wait a lot on each of my American accounts.
darlingme is offline Female
Closed