Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: pLEASE WAIT ANDE FREEZING SO ANNOYING

Theres a whole lot of please wait and screen freezing today Thurs. Did the jumbleberries , got 102 points, then please wait, lost all my berries. Did my job on boxes level three, did it and got the please wait and lost my 350 kincash, cllicked on at least 7 snowflakes while in the games room tomato game and lost all the snowflake prizes. Several times got the green swcreen and webkinz wouldn't load. What is with the website todAY. hOW FRUSTRATING.
gab224466 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by loganace33
In my opinion it is always Ganz. I reset my cable modem all of the time, clear my cache, etc. I still get Please Wait all of the time.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: pLEASE WAIT ANDE FREEZING SO ANNOYING

Hi. I used to have that problem all of the time. I called Ganz. Ganz said it is my ISP, not them. Called my ISP. They said that cable or phone modems need to be reset every couple of weeks for a technical reason that I did not understand but it was something like the lines of communications get garbled. So, try shutting off your modem for a couple of minutes, then restarting and rebooting your computer. That might work - it did for me.

Good luck!
florida is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

How long do you let it wait?

I use mult. windows at a time, so if it is only on one of them, I'll leave it while I work on another.
Sometimes it has freed up up to 15 minutes later.

But more often than not it's logging in and out.

Sometimes the cause can be in your line or connection, especially if you use wireless and a
signal is dropped. But sometimes it is from ganz - you can tell by a jump in complaints.

Sorry about the misses. Hope it resolves soon.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #4

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

In my opinion it is always Ganz. I reset my cable modem all of the time, clear my cache, etc. I still get Please Wait all of the time.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #5

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I find it happens more frequently on my slower computer than on my faster computer. I also find that it happens more frequently depending what building I am in at work so I am sure it is a network issue at work. I have also noted that it seems to occur more often during the daytime (I live in eastern time zone). I wonder if Ganz is doing more work at those times. I know most kids are in school during those times.
Closed