Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: please wait... again

i want to play a game on ww but what does it say? please wait..., i want to go to the w-shop but the dock won't open so i have to log out, i want to go to my webkinz but it says please wait...
what is going on??? bad weather? halloween tricking? to many webkinz players online?? it worked 30min ago but now it doesn't?
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: please wait... again

Can't help with any explanation but I will say that since 10:43 I have not been able to log on, so no big button of kinzcash for our accounts. I'm guessing it has something to do with the Halloween baskets that are showing up for some.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 10-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm having very similar problems. Just missed the nig button of kinzcash because of that endless please wait.... But on my last log out/in, I did get my halloween gif tbag so maybe that is part of the problem.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Having the same problems...with luck it will clear up once the baskets have been delivered.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:09 AM   #5

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I'm having the same problem....hopefully in an hour or so it will be back to normal..
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Same here, I keep getting the "please wait" to the point where it is beyond frustrating!!!!
I have logged out and emptied my cache, but nothing seems to help. Guess they are being overwhelmed right now....and no Halloween Gifts either!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #7

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

didn't get the halloween gift either hope i will get it soon
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

i haven't been able to empty the docks on any of our accounts. getting the please wait thing also. my son is bummed because he was supposed to have a party at 11:00 am and he can't get to his party pack. this is why we quit playing for months! all the glitches are no fun. we have got one halloween gift so far.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:20 AM   #9

it works now!!!! i logged out and back in again!! and i got a Halloween gift bag yeah
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am still getting a lot of "Please Wait...." I couldn't even get logged in within 20 minutes in order to do the big button of KinzCash (10am activity). It never came back from the Please Wait when I entered a wish token in the wish factory. It is still very, very slow for me. I had to log out and back in again after trying to enter the wish token. It is now almost an hour later and I finally was able to get logged back in and get my fairy falls done. This is ridiculously slow!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i was here :), please wait..., so annoying, ••••••••shatner•