Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
ebkinz Rule!
Webkinz :)

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Answered: Please Wait...

I have been getting a lot of "Please Wait ..." messages today on Webkinz while I was playing and I have had to log out and back in a few times. Has this been happening to anyone else and is there an specific reason why?
Thanks
horseider1011 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by aug2168
I got this a a lot too.
I thought it was because I had 12 WW accounts open
Now I am getting "something is wrong with our servers" when trying to log onto WW
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Please Wait...

I got this a a lot too.
I thought it was because I had 12 WW accounts open
Now I am getting "something is wrong with our servers" when trying to log onto WW
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't really that problem. I've have it once today or yesterday and everything has been fine. Trying cleaning your Cookies and Cache to see if that works, also try changing browsers. If those fail contact Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i've had this happen today when i was looking at my message center. when i sent something to someone, after every single item i sent it showed a please wait. now it seems to be working just fine. maybe try clearing your cache as others have suggested. good luck!
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Yes, I have been having these very same issues all day. Right now I can't log into my account because when I try it says "Something is wrong with our servers, try again later." then I immediately tried logging into an extra account I have and it lets me log in with no problem.

Why does it allow you to log into some accounts but not others??? They need to focus on getting all these issues fixed once and for all before they focus on adding new stuff. What good is having new stuff if you can't log in to use it??
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #6
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for all of your help and comments! The problem seems to have stopped now so I believe it is okay for now. Thanks again!
horseider1011 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, please fix the glitches!