Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Please wait....

Am I the only one still receiving this on a regular basis? It's happening everywhere I go. Yesterday, I earned 120 KC on a game, got please wait for over 10 minutes, & had to log out, losing the KC. Same experience while picking trash. Lost the 3 pieces in my bag because I couldn't move and had the please wait. Today was the worst, I got my high score on Jumbleberry fields & got an elusive moonberry. Please wait....

It's NOT my computer. I've cleared my cache, switched browsers & even tried using my dad's computer with a different browser than my own. Please help.

Does calling Ganz do any good at all? Is it only me?
j1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Please wait....

Maybe try this login? http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

You are not the only one ever since the great party update WW is just flat out running slow!!!!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #4

yak1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

No You are not the only one. I thought it was my computer too, guess not. I lost 350 KC yesterday on the wishing well because Webkinz got stuck and "Please wait" came up and it never went away. I had to log off.

Does anyone know why the Webkinz Stadium is not working?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

the same thing has been happening to me for quite awhile now .
it happens to me the most when i am playing a game in quizzy's ,
trying to open one of my bedrooms that has a lot of items in it ,
or when i'm playing in the clubhouse . i know that my computer get's slower
when this happens to . it's based on the internets script and when it runs slowly
(because the page is taking a long time to load) the page tends to show the 'please wait' sign .
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to everyone letting me know that I am not alone. Does anyone know if Ganz is aware of the problem or taking steps to fix it? It's frustrating to be at their mercy.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 05-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

I get the 'PLEASE WAIT' a lot. I allways chalk it up to the fact that I have over 150 Webbies on just one account, so of course, sometimes thinks take a while. I've never had the misfortune of losing any KC or anything else when it happens though, and I'm sorry that happened to you.
I'd say call Ganz and ask them about it.
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:13 AM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry, it is just a glitch for all of you. Some of those things I don't do so I don't know how to fix them, but I don't have most of the glitches because I cleared my cache before they added parties. Try doing that when WI announces a new activity on WW. It might work. Sorry to hear this though
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #9
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

this hapend to me all the time, especially in the treading room, i hate when this happend!!!
nici is offline Female
Closed