Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #11
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Please Wait..................

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
Thanks you guys

Yes I tried another computer. Its so frustrating since this is the account we trade with and I am just at a stand still.
That's a pretty big problem then I would close your GE for a bit if you want and say that you'll resume trading once you can access your account again.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 03:15 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I switched to Firefox last fall when IE started giving me that problem, which helped a lot. Sorry it didn't work for you. You're probably on one of those glitchy servers. You could try logging in early in the morning or late at night when there are fewer people on. That seems to help for most people.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 03:27 AM   #13
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Exclamation Re: Please Wait..................

I am having the same problem. My account, my sister's account and my mom's account are affected, but the 3 others here in the house can all get on and play. It does seem to not be as much a problem early in the am and later in the evening, but it is not fair that we are restricted to only a few very precious moments to play. On the weekend, webkinz is on time out for us. It feels like a punishment rather than a game. It is so busy that I can't join in on the fun, or collections, and special games. I sure hope this gets corrected soon. I am sorry I can't help, but thanks for the thread..............although I feel bad that more people are as frustrated as I am. My sister just quit playing because of all the please wait and dock problems. I don't want to quit but it sure takes alot of the fun out of it.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 04:25 AM   #14
cysworld is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had this problem for 4 or 5 months, now. I can't tell you how many things and kinzcash I've been cheated out of because I get the "please wait" and the only way to move on is to log off and then back on. And sometimes I have to log on and off 3 or more times to do anything. Then I do one thing (like spin the wheel of wow) and I get the please wait again. And Ganz apparently could care less. Their customer service about this problem is non-existant. As long as they get your money, they don't care if you can play or not. About 4 months ago, I called them about this and they said they were working on it. Yeah, right. I've spent hundreds of dollars on pets, trading cards, figures, charms and E-store items, and most of the time I can't even play. I've given up on Quizzy's and I can't play any game except solitaire without getting the please wait, and if I do finish a game, it freezes and I don't get the money. It takes me at least 15 to 20 times of logging off and on to take care of my garden. I have a main account with 50 pets and lots of rooms, another American account with 1 pet and a European account with one pet and they are all equally disabled. I'm really tired of it. It's sooooo frustrating! I may start writing to newspapers and tv stations to tell them about this problem with Webkinz so they can warn people not to waste their money. It's supposed to be fun, not frustrating and stressful.
cysworld is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
I keep getting that on our main account. I have no other problem logging into our other accounts. I've cleared my cookies, there is only about 150 things (if that) in my dock.

And I just get that PLEASE WAIT and its driving me batty. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

---------- SurferMom added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I wanted to add then when it goes away on the rare occasion and I try and send Kinz Post or pull my items out of my dock I get the PLEASE WAIT.
Contact the site, by their contact section {if possible, since they do know what account it comes from even if they don't answer from there} as well as their customer service link and calling if at all possible. I used to be a computer tech so I have tried everything possible and it is only this one account that is doing this but it's got multiple problems all the time. It's not the number of items in my dock, it's not over-filled inside or outside rooms, it's not the computers {have access to 6 computers now, 2 Macs} nor is it the browsers {13, 3 of which are for Mac only} or even the time of day -- it is this account, on their "bad server" {which they finally admitted to elsewhere in some reply to some members writing in -- I didn't even get that form letter}. Just recently the added problem for this account was the eternal loading dock if I could get it to try to load at all. Today it seems to have corrected itself but only after I sent multiple letters through the 2 ways of contacting the site that way {email}; I'm thinking {maybe} they moved my account from the bad server but it's too early to tell if/when the problems will return. That doesn't correct all the items 'missing' and so forth that have added up until now and I don't think I should feel 'lucky' that this particular problem isn't happening now {at least for now I should say} so I am still calling the site until they fix all the other problems that won't be fixed any other way than by them replacing my 'lost' stuff {because only they and I have my password}. Let us know what happens, okay?
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #16
Gift Guru

penelope has disabled reputation

I feel your pain. I am having the same problem on only one of my five accounts. Using different browsers doesn't seem to work for me. I think it is the ganz server for that account that is the problem... Hope it is fixed soon for us!
penelope is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I think there are several server problems that are just effecting accounts in different ways. Lots of folks have reported have trouble with the pets levels and not being able to raise the levels. I have not been getting the please wait every time buy have been getting it more than normal and with mine it just seems to freeze up until I log off then log back on... and this is with American and Asian accounts. So hopefully whatever is going on will be cleared up soon. Because I know how cranky we all get when we are denied our WW.
Closed