Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: please wait...

Just to let you know...you are not alone!

My mom's account has been unusable for over a month. She has a hard time logging in and those times when she can log in, it is sooooo slow that it is not worth staying on. We have put in several emails/calls to GANZ, but each time we get a GANZ representative that is OF NO USE!!

She has had to open a second account. This is not acceptable. She can't play Woodland wonders or Charm forest on her new account. Why should she buy more charms and figurines!!

It is not the computer my mom uses, because other people can access their Webkinz accounts with absolutely no problems on the same computer.

I have tried to log into her account on my computer (totally different computer, different house) and have the same problems. When she was at my sisters over the holidays, she still could not access her account....that was a different state and yet again, another computer.

It is something with her account and only GANZ can fix it. She has a US account, has 14 plushies on it and maybe 10 rooms. It is by no means a large account. She has less than 100 items in her dock. We have cleared cache/history/cookies etc., restarted the computer, used different browers. Nothing works!!

It is something that GANZ needs to fix. This is not acceptable AT ALL!!

I have put in yet another email with hopes to reach another representative who I HOPE WILL BE OF SOME USE!!
scienter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #22
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

Scienter-

This sounds just like my problem. I have 4 accounts, 3 of which are very small, and it happens on all 4.
It is very unacceptable. I have over 100 pets and I feel like I fell right into some Ganz trap. Like I'm the fool. I am so mad!

---------- snuffles31 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Elektra
Basically if you get the please waits and you notice the ip 68.49.65.155 in the lower left part of your browser, you are at the mercy of Ganz. When and if they decide to fix the problem is unknown. That server is having problems with too many users. It was horrible over Christmas. Once school started back up it goes away for most of the day. However at the peak hours in the evening it will start again. I confident that Ganz is aware of the problem, not so confident that they are going to fix it anytime soon seeing how it's been going on for weeks. Clearing cache, emptying dock won't help. You'll continue to get please waits, green screens and have a hard time loading your dock.

Where do you find the ip#? I don't see it on my screen. Thx.

Last edited by snuffles31; 01-06-2009 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
Ladybugladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in the same boat. For three weeks now, we cannot get into 2 of our 4 accounts. Today the third one is no longer working. I was hoping that an update would fix it. But instead of a green screen we get the tool bar and 00000 kinzcash no pet and the current time. Then it locks on the newspaper page after waiting 8 minutes on the previous screen. The kids are so frustrated and the internet company said it must be on Webkinz end, if we are still using the internet. We have tried everything on our that we can think of and nothing has worked.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #24
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

i know how you feel.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #25
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

i had that problem on one of my accounts for a long time. i broke down and downloaded "SAFARI'. it's this other browser. it seems to be working just fine. i'm using it with WI now and it is zipping right along which is very unusual for MIE...
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #26
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kaykay1994
That happens to me because my dad put a lock on our computer. We can now go only to websites that he approves. Even though he has approved webkinz the screen never completely loads and it never loads my pets or items or even the news paper. I am right there with ya The only time I can go on is when the computer is logged in under my dad (Because he didn't lock his own account)
You might check to make sure you don't have some kind of parental controls set, since your computer is pretty new. That's the only thing I can think of.

We have Net Nanny and some other blocks set for IttyGirl, but we do allow her to get on WW. However, she can't get on WI.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed