Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #11
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: please wait...

i need more people please
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #12
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on a laptop the only time webkinz doesn't work is when I'm not on a laptop
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #13
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My family has multiple accounts. And one of them (the one with the least amount of stuff on it) is the one I was having problems with in the 'please wait' arena. I paid attention to the loading site (bottom left something like 68.49.65.115...) and noticed that it only happened on that one. I wrote them through WW contact us and told them about it. Since then I haven't had any trouble with that account.

Now my slowest is the one with the most stuff on it which I would expect.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #14
Adam's my vegetarian
Webkinz :)

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

I dont know. Maybe you need a new flashplayer version. That sometimes solves it.
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

not happening on the laptop i am on right now, nor on the other family laptop. it is a glitch that happens to a lot of ppl but i would call GANZ to inform them since it has been happening for so long....
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That has been happening to me too .. glad it's not JUST me
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #17
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

Thanks everybody!! I will call Ganz today.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #18
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I have a theory. My theory is that "please wait" happens (some of the time)when you have too much stuff in your dock. It is recomended to keep less than 100 items in your dock. We have 6 accounts in our house. The "please waits" only occur on the accounts that have more than 100 items in their docks. The accounts that have only a few items in thier docks NEVER have "please wait" problems. I could be way off, but like I said - it's my theory. I hope I've been helpful.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #19
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

Basically if you get the please waits and you notice the ip 68.49.65.155 in the lower left part of your browser, you are at the mercy of Ganz. When and if they decide to fix the problem is unknown. That server is having problems with too many users. It was horrible over Christmas. Once school started back up it goes away for most of the day. However at the peak hours in the evening it will start again. I confident that Ganz is aware of the problem, not so confident that they are going to fix it anytime soon seeing how it's been going on for weeks. Clearing cache, emptying dock won't help. You'll continue to get please waits, green screens and have a hard time loading your dock.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I've had problems too... Only it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm on a laptop or not. Sometimes my account is fine and sometimes it isn't no matter whether I use my main computer or laptop. I e-mailed Ganz and they actually replied and said it was a problem with my account.

It seems to be a little better but sometimes I still get "please wait" and sometimes I still cannot get into my dock, which stinks b/c I can't use the W Shop or feed my pet. I made sure I have less than 100 items in my dock too! Sigh... Well, maybe they'll fix some of these problems sooner rather than later...
kcbkat is offline Female
Closed