Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
soozecu
Webkinz :)
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please wait....

I am also getting please wait. Seems to come on about the same schedule as the dreaded blue screen that was always refreshing. Was letting me continue the same activity I was in (arcade) earlier tonight, but now it logs me out...........ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to the WW folks. Hope you get back to work tomorrow and start fixing some of these issues.
soozecu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #12
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Well not all the time. But the log out and log in thing works for me!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 12:38 AM   #13
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

We have 3 accounts, 2 US and 1 Asian they are all messed up!

I miss my WW and I just got the Floral Fox and tonight dh bought us a Pink and White doggie!

Augh!

I did notice last night when it was working, we didn't get logged off at 11 pm like every night. That was cool for a change.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Hm. Have you tried the log in/out trick? Asqueen of blossomes mentioned?
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 12:57 AM   #15
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Here's some enlightenment. I've been on WW since June 2007 and there isn't one day that goes by that something isn't wrong with the WW Website AND it seems that Ganz will NEVER fix it. So, I've been thinking about this for awhile. I have a choice. I can keep complaining to no avail or quit using Ganz's services.

If more people would boycott their services, they would MAYBE hear their customers. But I don't see people stop using WW because they keep putting up with Ganz and their incompetence as a company so they will continue to prosper. I know me and I know one day I will just say okay, this was fun at one point and now it's just beyond ridiculous. There are other vitual sites out there.

Please don't tell me to be patient with Ganz because they are doing their best. If this is their best, I'd like to see their worst.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 05:21 AM   #16
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SweetsMom
OK now Im getting beyond annoyed!!

Is anyone else having this please wait issue?

I've already tried cleaning everything up and out and logging back in and restarting.

Is there something Im missing here??

Can someone post that other log in addy for WW that you all use?

I've had it with them! They dont answer they dont call me back!

What gives??

Thanks for any help!!

Here is the loading link you asked for

http://66.48.69.102////loader4.php?g...ser&aol=0&fs=0

I had the SAME exact thing happen over a month ago.. ONLY on my account, not my sons... I got please wait around every 5 minutes, and even fast if I dared click on another section of WW...

i gave it 3 days and called.. they called on the 4th day of it all...

While I was told nothing was wrong, after that call, it started working just fine again...

I KNEW it wasn't any of our computers, because my sons account was perfectly fine.

I suggest to call if you are still having the issue... you never know, the "nothing wrong" they find, might start to work after you call like mine did And I got a free duck code for the issue going on so long... although I did get to speak to a supervisor about it...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 05:23 AM   #17
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

is that what you need?
My account works fine, and i'm on the internet explorer. (:
Closed