Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
frostman1975
Webkinz :)
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please tell me it isnt down again? Anyone?

Are we really down again??
DirtMonkey is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Please tell me it isnt down again? Anyone?

I think so. I'm getting the "cannot display webpage" again. I came here to see if anybody else is.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I just tried adopting my domino cat. The adoption started to go through, I could see the cat, but then the window came up telling me there was a problem with the servers and I would have to be logged out. Now I get that every time I try to log in Hope that didn't mess up my adoption and gifts and such. Rats!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
frostman1975

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I just tried adopting my domino cat. The adoption started to go through, I could see the cat, but then the window came up telling me there was a problem with the servers and I would have to be logged out. Now I get that every time I try to log in Hope that didn't mess up my adoption and gifts and such. Rats!
Yikes, wrong time for that one to happen. I hope all is well when they go back up.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I'm already back in!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
frostman1975

wow. short term scare. Nice!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It did not go down for me...that's odd.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
That happened to me on Sat. during an adoption. On Sunday, I could see the pet I was in the middle of adopting was in the dock. But I couldn't log in. Today, I could log in, did all the dailies, then got booted out when I tried to restore my items to the dock. Later today, the dock was back--I could get all the items loaded in the dock. But I still can't load the room--so I'm still locked out to some degree. But I can see my pet's gift box in the dock. I just can't get to a room to open it. So I don't believe I've lost anything but one day I couldn't get on to do my dailies and today when I couldn't get into a room to get me gift, which I owe the PSI out of to another WI trader! Thank goodness they are being patient and understanding and I told them up-front I had the pet but needed to adopt it to get the item for them!

I had trouble with several accounts earlier tonight...were slow or difficult to load around 7 PM. I thought maybe volume was impacting that. Came back later tonight and everything was much better.

---------- katrinasmom added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

PS. You will probably have to call Ganz (1-866-932-5469) about the account locking up and kickying you out during the adoption. I am waiting for a call back on my similar issue.

Last edited by katrinasmom; 03-09-2009 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

it ddnt go dpwn for me at all, strange... is everyone back in? i hope so, i havnt tried getting on today, they might just be on maintance too
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed