Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #11
missmollyzoe
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please tell me if this is a new webkinz opening or a glitch!

I'm using firefox too to play whimsy skies and antlantiles because on opera or anything else I can't.I can't chose a server.I don't know where to find it.maybe my dad will explain me when he comes home
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #12
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I think its just Webkinz. A lot of users are trying to get online probably for the Peppermint Puppy retirement.

UPDATE: I just logged in and I didn't get that screen, so it's a glitch, maybe.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #13
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Lucky me I'm on sever 1
CityCat is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #14

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

YES!!! I am getting this same screen and message. I went from medium to long in all 3 time zones!!! Thanks for posting this thread so that I know this is not happening to only me!

kittycat mommy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #15
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I thought it was kind of cool! I liked the loading bar at the bottom of the screen letting me know how much time I had to go make popcorn and get a soda.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #16
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It hasn't happened to me, yet...I still having loading issues and it's basically driving me crazy!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #17

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

It's worth noting that you can sometimes jump the queue...if the screen is making you wait a long time, you can close it (takes you back to the login screen) and try again, and sometimes it lets you in.
litaholic is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #18

ratkinzluver33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah this happened last year too.
ratkinzluver33 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #19

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

This actually isn't a glitch. When that screen with that message appears, it means that WW is full, or that a lot of people are trying to log in at the same time. I am getting it, too. Mine loads pretty fast, but then I get the green screen. That is the fartest I've gotten since yesterday. I still say that Ganz needs to somehow fix the 'please waits' and similar error messages. Myself and a lot of other people are fed up with this. We have spent our money on things that don't even end up working right in the end. :/ FYI, you will probably get the same message next year around Christmas time. WW is always busy around then because lots of people are recieving Webbies as gifts and want to adopt them.

Last edited by LabradorLuverZ; 12-26-2010 at 02:10 PM..
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #20
johnsonbuckrun

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there was just a major amount of people wanting to get into webkinz at the same time.

just alot of people wanting to log on at same time, probably.
again, it IS the day after christmas, so people might be logging on gift codes they got.
kinzvillerocker is offline Male
Closed