Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Please somebody help... RE: my editing a post

I have been trying to edit my GE post for several hours, but everytime I do, it says

"There are too many connections to the server, please try back later"

Something along those lines, anyway, I can edit any other post, I don't understand why I can't edit that post, it is a mess, I need to fix it FAST!!!

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzmomma
I downloaded Firefox, it was a fast download too, went to my GE thread and just like that, it worked!!! Thank you all so very very much.... REP!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please somebody help... RE: my editing a post

That's unusual. I haven't heard of anything like that happening..Did you try clearing your cache,or maybe logging out and back in?
Pandah is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I have tried everything, nothing will work

Here is the picture of the message I am getting

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Your best bet would be trying a different connection, that happens to me only in explorer. I clear my cache every two or three days in firefox to avoid most problems and it seems to of worked so far for me. I hope this helps webkinzmomma.
-Twin
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I have been trying to edit my GE post for several hours, but everytime I do, it says

"There are too many connections to the server, please try back later"

Something along those lines, anyway, I can edit any other post, I don't understand why I can't edit that post, it is a mess, I need to fix it FAST!!!

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!
I had the same problem with IE. I ended up down loading firefox and use that. I think it's because our file is too big or something.Not really sure though. Good luck
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Oh boy, so if I download firefox can I still use IE? I don't want to mess anything up with my computer and loss stuff that I have on it and where do I go to download firefox so I don't get any viruses or anything like that?

Thanks for your help btw
Old 09-30-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Oh boy, so if I download firefox can I still use IE? I don't want to mess anything up with my computer and loss stuff that I have on it and where do I go to download firefox so I don't get any viruses or anything like that?

Thanks for your help btw
No loss of information I use IE for getting on WW and FF for WI. you can easily go here to download firefox; that is where I downloaded mine.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
Gift Guru

I downloaded Firefox, it was a fast download too, went to my GE thread and just like that, it worked!!! Thank you all so very very much.... REP!!!
Closed