Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

grayspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PLEASE READ IT IS URGENT!

calm down this is a common glitch and like everyones saying call/email etc ganz and tell them what happened and that you and you will get your cows milk truck back

trust me it has happened to me more than a millon times. and yes it is annoying
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
akiraH
Banned
akirah is an unknown quantity at this point

Support@webkinz.com
Sometimes they dont give it back though.
They just fix the glitch.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:46 AM   #13
Miss Denice is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost my new robot dresser when I was trying to place it. I sent an email and called. I have gotten nothing in return.

I was really excited to see it too, my "scientifical" room is coming right along..

Good luck, I bet ganz will fix it, my room reappeared after being gone for a while and my adoption finally got fixed..

*sigh* I have not been able to garden for two days tho.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 AM   #14
cupcake14bh

puppymax is on a distinguished road

Ok so i got this sherbert bunny from my friend for easter. I logged it on and i was the happiest person on the planet. I loved the exclusive item it came with and then, about a month later a girl i know got my password and it was gone!!! a lot of my other things were gone too. But she didint take it. it just vanished. Poor sweetarts
Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #15
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

that happened to me 2!!!
i lost a large pane window and a hot air balloon and idk i think something else im not sure.good thing i had extras but i still didnt want 2 sell it!
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
Gifted

pirates19 will become famous soon enough

i am so sorry that happened but that happened to me before so dont worry u r not the onley one
Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

thats a glitch and u can try emailing Ganz about it but it doesnt noormally work but u can still try!!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #18
Bella1427

Bella1427 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is not right ganz should be watching glitches on a computer or somthing. contact them and tell them the problem and ask for the milktruk back.

hope this helped!!!!
~Bella1427
Old 02-21-2008, 08:13 AM   #19
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

Most likely, you won't get it back. Not to be a pessimist or anything, but I've lost an Ice Cream Tree and an entire room filled with the CSO Farm theme. My sister lost a Lap It Up Pool and a bone Fridge. We never got any of it back.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:16 AM   #20
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

theres a thread here some where that specifly asking people if anything went missing please post since ganz is trying to fix the problem
Closed