Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Please, please, please, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/please-please-please-please-help-371980/)

misty249908-16-2008 10:52 AM

Please, please, please, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where to get avatars and signatures, but when you select an avatar, I only see webkinz avatars, and a lot of people have pictures of animals, celebraties, and other stuff. Where can I get those avatars?And when you write a signature,You can put a image, But I see people who have a image, but I can not find those images in the image selection. Who do I get other images????Please help!:'(

allieqcat508-16-2008 10:57 AM

Re: Please, please, please, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to go to the forum and find an Avvie/siggy shop and get them to make you one

JacksMom08-16-2008 10:57 AM

Re: Please, please, please, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can choose any image online, save it, and upload it as a picture file. You aren't restricted to the ones WI offers. If you don't know how to save art from other sites and upload it, I can help with that.

Try not to use copyrighted artwork though!

webkinz_08-16-2008 10:57 AM

1. Your thread title is spam (I think)
2. You have to make it and uploead it for the avatar
3. for the signature there thould be a thread on it somewhere

Let me go get links.

rileybulldog2608-16-2008 10:57 AM

Please take all of the !! off.

nikkiroth08-16-2008 11:03 AM

Ur title is spam, and you go to siggie shops, like mine

crazymoose08-16-2008 11:04 AM

the webkinz avvies you see are the forums provided ones. you can get your own custom one from a shop or make it.

Lake08-16-2008 11:09 AM

Like everyone's already said, you can upload a pic from your computer by going to "User CP" and "Edit Avatar."