Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
hummingbirdhoney
Webkinz :)
Middle.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: please, please, please, please help!!!

please help!!!! my purple lava lamp is stuck!! i email ganz 5 times, over the past month they never did anything!! i am getting very imaptient! i need advice! is there anything i can do? like when i click on it press alt 89? please please please help! thank you all so much. the lava lamp is my prized possesion! thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: please, please, please, please help!!!

My blue lava is stuck as well. I don't know what the problem is with the lava's. I have emailed GANZ as well and no response. I have logged on and off several times and it doesn't help. I hope you find an answer. If I find one, I will let you know.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #3

Rocky Raccoon is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to my valentine flowers. i dont care about the flowers. I just left em and hardly use the room now.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Don't panic. Have you gone to the place in the Bulliteinz? They will unstuck it. when they email you bakc, reply ASAP! Mine was like that for a month, except it was an orange table anda pineapple lamp.I emailed GAnz when they replied to me and it was fixed within a week. Remeber, they are veyr busy people. Just be patient and all will work out.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
chatterbox4eva39

it is quite frustrating. I have two items stuck, and checkers game and christmas snow globe.

Maybe they have been getting a lot of emails and have not had enough time to answer them all.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Go here: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
and enter the form!
Old 02-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
ltrimarco
ltrimarco is on a distinguished road

Well, you emailed Ganz, they might fix it eventually. Here are a couple things you should try:
1. Click the "Edit" button at the top of your room then click on your lava lamp, then click "remove" and it should go back to the dock. Then just bring it out of your dock back to where you want it to go in your room. If that doesn't work...
2. If your lava lamp is stuck on a table or dresser of some sort, try removing anything in the dresser out of it...if you have anything in there. If that doesn't work...
3. Try clicking on your lava lamp a few times then logging out of webkinz. But like I said, try the edit thing in my first piece of advice.

I have never had that happen to me but I hope that helped!
-Ltrimarco
Old 02-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #8
hummingbirdhoney
Middle.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all so much, but the link that midnite95 sent me is EXACTLY what i filled out, and sarahcie's comment to go to the bullitenz didn't really have a specific topic about stuck items- in fact it didn't say anything about it at all! i have waited for this to be fixed for about.... 6 months [not kidding] if they [ganz] is still using the excuse of 'being very busy' they must be lying, because 6 months is WAY TOO long!!!
Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #9
Prncess217

Prncess217 is on a distinguished road

I can't really help you too much... if you've e-mailed Ganz they should be working on it. I know in one of my rooms the glittering gem tree was stuck and the christmas snow globe disappeared. It was like that for maybe a month, and I just got an e-mail from them yesterday, and it was fixed (and the snow globe was back)! So, patience is key. They should be working on it.

---------- Prncess217 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Sorry... it didn't show your post.

Last edited by Prncess217; 02-22-2008 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #10

Minnie06 is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to my little purple x-mas tree...its still like that and it happened about 2 months ago...also it happened to my beagle but hes fine now... hope u get it unstuck!
Closed