Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

POLARBEARS11111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please Please Please Help Me I Only Have A Couple Days Left

HAS ANYBODY'S WEBKINZ ACCONT EXPIRIED?

MINE IS ABOUT TO AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF I CAN READOPT THAT WEBKINZ ONTO A DIFFERENT ACCONT I OWN!I REALLY NEED TO KNOW MY TIME IS UP IN 5 DAYS.
IS THERE A WAY I CAN READOPT ONTO A DIFFERENT ACCONT SO I DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER WEBKINZ OR LIL'.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??? THESE R THE ONES THAT R EXPIRING:gor:

PLEASE HELP ME

THX
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
I <3 James Maslow

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Please Please Please Help Me I Only Have A Couple Days Left

Hold up, don't get scared! You have 30 days after your account is expired to renew it. All you have to do if it expires is get another webkinz, sign in, but instead of pressing log in press adopt a new pet. Hope this helps!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

No you can't you have to adopt another webkinz in 5 days. Or your account will close. Your account will be partially closed for 30 days, if you do not adopt a webkinz by the 30 days, your account will close imdedietly with all your items, no saving them.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
mellowfellow11
Gifted

kinzluv is on a distinguished road

First, calm down. Go adopt another webkinz onto that acount, but not through the adoption center. When you log in, click "ADOPT A PET" or something indtead of begin playing. THere you go!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if it works but Ive heard a lot of people say it does.
Take one of your webkinz codes and enter it in to the adoption center. If it doesn't work, I don't what to tell you.
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #6
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, relax and calm down. A far as I know you can't merge your expiring account into your other existing account. You can try and contact ganz if you want to see if they will do this but it is stated in their rules that you can't merge after a certain amount of time after adopting the first pet.

You then have two options:
1. Adopt another pet on that account.
2. Move all of your stuff that you want to keep to the other account and let that one expire.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #7

Thx For Telling Me

If I Can Adopt The Pet Onto Another Accont I Own I Will Tell You I'm Still Going To Try

My Mom Won't Buy Me More Webkinz And I Have To Many Acconts To Go To So I Reaaly Hope I Can Adopt Them Onto Acconts I Own
Old 01-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #8
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #9

thx

if i get a webkinz i have to pay for it and then my mom will pay for then i have to pay her back and i already owe her money then i will have to pay her about 50 to 60 dollars and that is way to much it depends if i get lil'z or webz
Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #10
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

OK. You cannot readopt a webkinz from on account to another account. This is all explained in customer support at webkinz.com's homepage.
Once your account expires, you have 30 days before it disappears into oblivian. So you really have 35 days to either get a new webkinz and adopt or you can ket it go away. If you are fine with it expiring, I suggest transferring all items onto your othr accounts via kinzpost. Personally, I would say spend $10 on a lil kinz and save you account fot this year. Good luck...
Closed