Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

fluffmuffin12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Please please help! It's a matter of fun or no fun!!!!

I cant open my attachments and make threads with pictures now! It isn't as fun now that I cant add pic's. Please help!
fluffmuffin12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Please please help! It's a matter of fun or no fun!!!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ant-t4220.html
click there...it may help you post pictures
that's what I started doing when that happened to me
Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #3

mycinder11 is on a distinguished road

Oh thats not good it hasnt happened to me yet soo sorry
mycinder11 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
monkeycandy10
Gifted
monkeycandy10 is on a distinguished road

Hello Dulce the Advice Deer here
this is much easier than what hereigns56 posted (no offense)
First got to the room or picture you want and press scrn prnt above f10
Second paste it on paint
Third crop it to how you want it
Fourth save it as a JPEG make sure you save it as a JPEG or it will not work
Fifth click on manage post and click browse go to the folder you put it in and click on it do that at many times as you need to depending on how many pics you want
Sixth click upload

This has no need to make an account for any website

Pm me or go to my post if you have any more questions
Old 12-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

you could go to tinypic and have them host your pictures for you. That way you wouldn't take up any more space on your attachment manager Here is how you do that AND you get the BIG pictures, not those ones that you have to click on to look at Here is the scoop
Go www.tinypic.com

Click the image to open in full size.

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but do you mean you are unable to add anymore attachments?

If that is the case, you need to remove them. WI has a limit on how many images or files you can upload onto their site... if you use a image host (tinypic, etc) then you do not have to worry about this... unless you run out of bandwidth.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed