Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Please please help with the contest!!! i don't know how to save the pic!!!!??!?

Please someone help!!! I have a room i want to enter into the contest.....but i can't get the room saved or copied!!!! i know that to do that kind of thing you push the print screen button on your keyboard but i do that and nothing happens when i click paste in the paint thing.... maybe the settings on my keyboard are wrong??? i don't no i hope some one can help i made this room and i want to enter it i am at square 1 i have not even saved the room yet!!??!!!? any ideas i would appreciate any thing
thanks a lot...i tend to ramble a little when i post on these forums sorry about that....

---Isabelle

Help!!!!
Isabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please please help with the contest!!! i don't know how to save the pic!!!!??!?

If your computer is not responding correctly when you paste maybe you should try restarting it. Or if you are using shortcuts try using the menu at top.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 01-31-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Gifted

tyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please please help with the contest!!! i don't know how to save the pic!!!!??!?

I think what u do is right click the picture once and go down to where it says "save picture as". Then when u try to load it go to my documents and go to my pictures, scroll down and the pic should be there.
tyco45 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:33 PM   #4

When i push the prtScn button on my keyboard and open the paint program, i go to Edit and and try to click the paste button but it does not work it is gray ( the word paste) and i cannot paste anything.... i have done a screen capture before and i know pretty much how to save it but it's not working this time

---------- Isabelle added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

okay okay when i was typing that i had a brain burst and figured it out and i feel kinda dumb now..... theres a button on my key board that says lock i pushed it then pushed print screen and paste into paint... lol any way everythings fine now!!
thanks for the input!!!

---Isabelle

Last edited by Isabelle; 01-31-2009 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #5

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

try edit then save
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:35 PM   #6

Macalla is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i need help to
Macalla is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #7

i figured out how to copy the room but now i don't know how to crop the picture so its small enough for the contest....any suggestions?
i cropped it and made it smaller but the contest said it was too big but i don't know what to do now...
--Isabelle
Old 01-31-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Are you saving the picture as a JPEG?
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed