Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Default Re: Please, please help!!!!

Ok well when you can get to thelog in screen copy the link and then type it in the search box at the top of the screen. The log in screen will appear. Then save it to yor favorites. Then you'll always be able to get to it. (:. You should be able to log in now
Gabz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #12
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Maybe you should try using a different internet browser such as Internet Explorer
or Google Chrome. If the problem still persists, you could be having a problem with your
internet connection or even your computer. I would try and make sure that your internet
is connected properly and if it is, try waiting it out as your sever may be down. If the problem
still persists in a day or two, I would try contacting your internet or computer provider.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

ok, so-you are getting the net for everything else..thats good at least, so, the problem is isolated to WW only..they(WW) will not load right, or will have certain "issues" if the adobe is a later version(trust me-personal experience). Google adobe, & update to the newest versoin. I am wanting to say the current/newest version is adobe 10? give that a shot-it won't hurt either way..
Old 07-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Yes, I checked I've got the latest version of Flash. Yes, and my problems are strictly related to WW and it happened right after they did their big update 2 days ago. Nothing else changed on my computer. I haven't installed any new programs, started using any Firefox add-ons, no new anti-virus stuff, etc. etc. The only thing that changed was the Webkinz World update.

I really don't want to use another browser. IE works, but I really dislike it very much.

Gabz, typing in the URL of the login screen does not bring up the login screen for me. I still just get the plain green screen.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #15
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Yikes Awww..I am all plucked out of ideas kathy (told ya that I was not all that Hi-tech) I would save this one for Ganz..perhaps there is something THEY can do..I checked the site..(google chrome again), I am afraid they may just read you this statement however..here is what it said:

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope they have another idea..I am sorry we couldn't help
Old 07-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #16

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Do you get a white screen? Same thing happens to me. I'm not sure what to do.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

Yeah, is it green with a white box in the top left corner? All white? All green?

I just switched to firefox from IE (I like it ALOT better) and I had to download flash player againto make it compatible with firefox, When you pull up the webkinz page (not the log in) does it say download adobe or anything like that?

Last edited by _m_oLo_m_; 07-24-2009 at 02:05 PM..
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #18
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

No, my login page is just solid green. No white.

When I'm at the Webkinz.com site, it doesn't tell me I need to download anything. I checked my version of Flash, and I'm using the most recent version.

Am I the only one in this bind? Nobody else is having this trouble?
Old 08-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #19
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

That's really weird I can't figure it out either. Sorry I'm not much help
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #20
:D imma be a

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

i would try using a diferent browser but it might just be something u have to wait out!
Googles665 is offline Female
Closed