Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Please, please help!!!!

I'm using Firefox 3.0.12. Cleared my cache, re-started, re-booted, and I still can't even get the login screen! What am I doing wrong? Advice anyone? I haven't been able to find anyone else with these continued problems.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Please, please help!!!!

. . .try google chrome? Wait for later, your server may just be down. different area have different severs, and sometimes the servers in one area are down. Don't worry, it will be fixed later.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Nope, I have't been able to get the login screen since yesterday...
Old 07-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Yup..I have been having the same problems w/IE, & Firefox..Chrome came right up..What server are you using?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
aunt2two
Gifted

How do I tell which server I'm using?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

When you click on your little e button to go online, at the VERY top left, it should say. ex-web site, then microsoft internet explorer if you are on ie.
I am not the most high techy person, he he, but, that could at least tell you what server you are on. and, if you are using IE, pokemon2 is exactly correct..google GOOGLE CHROME download, it should get you pointed in the right direction
Old 07-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
aunt2two
Gifted

I'm not using IE, I'm using Firefox so I don't know how to tell which server I'm on. I don't really want to start using another web browser, so downloading Google Chrome is my last choice.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
Gifted

Oh! Firefox IS your server then (oops..I just saw that you posted that in your opening-duh-sorry )
You are talking about logging in to the WW log in screen as well than? Just want to make SURE this time
Old 07-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am not experiencing this, and neither is my academy, so I can imagine this as a local problem.

It may be an add-on tampering with something. As far as I know, there is no need to upgrade to 3.5 FF (knowing people will suggest this in the future). Try creating a new Firefox profile, without any addons, except for Flash Player.

If that does not work, try pinging webkinz.com (Start-Run-CMD...type ping webkinz.com). If you get anything higher than 200 milliseconds, then there is probably a problem with your ISP, your machine, or somewhere in between.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
aunt2two
Gifted

I tried pinging, but the screen just flashed, and I never saw any milliseconds information. The window just closed right away.

pfeagans01, yet, it's the Webkinz login screen that I can't get to. I go to webkinz.com, click on Log in, and then a new window opens, but it's just all green and nothing happens.

Mystic Mist, how do I create a new Firefox profile?
Closed