Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

kamp12 will become famous soon enough

Smile Answered: Please I need help with webkinz stadium

Can anyone tell me how to get better scores on the cooking competition? I have been going to the Kinzville academy for 6 months now I think I am level 7 or 8. Do I have to do anything after I enter my pet, or just wait until the judging starts. Also do I have to use the same pet that is going to the academy or can I use any pet? Thanks.
kamp12 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Shandree
What class are you 7 or 8 in? You need creativity for cooking and NOT the pancake flipping class. I think you also need to get better grades for better scores I am unsure though. I have 3 in creativity (painting) and placed 200 or so once in the cooking competition.

I hear some people like to groom and bathe their pets before a beauty competition but I don't think it does anything. The highest my pet with 3 in fashion placed was 37 and I didn't bathe them or anything before the competition. I just try to make sure my pet's bars are all at 100 or in the 90s. You could try practicing cooking on the stove before the competition but I am unsure that it does anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please I need help with webkinz stadium

You should use the same pet that you have enrolled at the academy.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

What class are you 7 or 8 in? You need creativity for cooking and NOT the pancake flipping class. I think you also need to get better grades for better scores I am unsure though. I have 3 in creativity (painting) and placed 200 or so once in the cooking competition.

I hear some people like to groom and bathe their pets before a beauty competition but I don't think it does anything. The highest my pet with 3 in fashion placed was 37 and I didn't bathe them or anything before the competition. I just try to make sure my pet's bars are all at 100 or in the 90s. You could try practicing cooking on the stove before the competition but I am unsure that it does anything.

Last edited by Shandree; 07-20-2009 at 07:50 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

kamp12 will become famous soon enough

thanks, I never knew you needed creativity for cooking
kamp12 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I would make sure you are using the same pet every time.
Having high scores in some of the other classes could also help
you win.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Well you need to do creativity in order to enter the pro competitions. Really though the scores are random and the best way to win is to enter whenever you can. Good luck!
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

That is the info several people have told me, your welcome. You need the 6 main classes for your diploma and for the competitions I believe. The 3 extra ones give you extra prizes at lev 5 as well as 10 so it's fun to do those too. If you keep going to the academy and entering when you feel like it I'm sure you will win eventually. (The pro competitions at lev 5 may be easier to win.) If you need more info go to the kinzville academy section of the forums. Good luck in the competitions.

Last edited by Shandree; 07-20-2009 at 08:11 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Closed