Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

froggirl29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Unanswered: PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but i am at a loss of where it would go, and this is about houses and rooms so i will leave it here. This is a two part question, i am not sure of the timing but within the last 6 months i have seen a room the included the sunken pirate ship and lots of trees and the green hot air balloon the one that looks like it has green leaves or tarp over it,(i think it might of come with one of the monkeys) It looked like the ship had sailed into the jungle and was ship wrecked there. Ths was the first time, I ,had seen the sunken pirate ship. and then a little while later, i had seen it again at the E-store and then right after it was in the store, everyone had it. So you can see how i mean it was a bit ago that i saw this room. It was one of the coolest rooms though and i absolutly loved it. i have been trying to find it for so long. i have gone through so many posts in this section and i havent been able to find it. The room reminded me of land of the lost or the tv show LOST.it was so imaginative. i really need to find this room. It is a mission now. LOL. . So the second question that might help me find this room is, when did the sunken pirate ship first, come out. Was it an E-store item or was it a exclusive item somehow? Now if this is allowed, i will give an exclusive item to the person or persons who help me find the room i am looking for. Contest are only allowed in the contest section. All contest must follow the rules posted in that section. Uppies I would really appreciate your help and you know what, it could be fun too??? if you have any questions that i can answer about the room just ask. Thanks for anyones help who will.

Last edited by Uppies; 03-03-2009 at 09:00 PM..
froggirl29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Pander1

Pander1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!

I am on a mission to find that room, lol!
can you think of what other rooms were with it?

It was an estore itemi believe, good luck finding it

---------- Pander1 added 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

is it any of these?
it is from Hmm's thread anout ships.

"Derring Do asked me to do a thread starring one of my favorite items in Webkinz World: The Epic Ship Wreck. There are so many great designers on WI, and we were wondering how have you used this wonderful item? Show us your underwater and outside rooms starring the ship wreck.

Rules: Yes, the Ship Wreck is an eStore item, but please don't come here to bash the eStore. We want to see everyone's wonderful designs, not complain about the eStore. Let's keep this thread positive!

Stats on the Ship: The Epic Ship Wreck costs $7.00. It can be used outside or underwater. It comes in three 4x4 pieces, meaning that the whole thing takes up about 12 spaces. You can use the pieces all together, or separately.

I am going to reserve the first three posts, and let's hope to explore lots of wonderful sunken ships:

Here are some pictures to get us started:

Hmm's Shipwreck -- Note the lively seaweed!

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 672x473 and weights 285KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 644x486 and weights 393KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Kayembee's Shipwreck -- another underwater ship wreck that plays with fire!

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x719 and weights 173KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Lollie's Frozen Pirate Cove -- Outdoor ship wreck. Note the clever use of park benches as docks and the Pelican PSI!

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 713x462 and weights 93KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Valley Gram's Shipwreck Bedroom for her Orca!

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 792x526 and weights 90KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Derring Do's Outdoor Shipwreck Room in Progress

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 708x500 and weights 63KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Derring Do says: "My own desires to go with this would include a hammock strung from trees, and some rocks. I want rocks that the kinz can sit on, so we can make walls and other interesting arrangements outside. Baring that, however, here is my wreck, with Toot Uncommum showing it off (until I get a permanent resident for the cove.) Suggestions for this are gratefully appreciated."

Ascardimus's Shipwreck in a Shipwreck

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 616x437 and weights 53KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Ascardimus's Other Shipwreck

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 666x290 and weights 42KB.Click the image to open in full size.

Maizey's Underwater Fast Food Diner by Miss Spots

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 858x625 and weights 86KB.Click the image to open in full size.

acflykat's Gamers Garden Shipwreck Bedroom -- Note the use of the Gamers Garden Beds and Porcupine PSI to frame the Lighthouse.

Click the image to open in full size.

SaltyMac's Fun in the Sun Shipwreck Beach -- a fun place to hang out, tour the ship and catch some pool time!

I cannot wait to see everyone else's ships posted up here!

Hmm"

Last edited by Pander1; 03-03-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pander1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Pander1

Pander1 is on a distinguished road

if not, please pm me and i will gladly search some more threads for you
Pander1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
yummy55555 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i know what room your talking about, but i can't find it either!!! Please, somebody help us!!
yummy55555 is offline Female
Closed