Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Exclamation Unanswered: Please Help! Wish Factory Question

Good morning all!

I just deposited my 10th Wish Token in the Wish Factory this morning and it opened up...
I know I can only get something that costs 10 tokens, but what I want costs more.

There is no "button" or anything to click on for "choosing later" or "X" to click on to close the Wish Factory screen to come back later.

I don't want to loose my 10 tokens...how do you get something that costs more than 10 if it automatically opens up on your 10th token?

Can I go to a different place without losing my wishes or do I have to spend them or lose them?

Please help!
The Factory is on my screen and I don't want to go somewhere else ("My Room", "Arcade", etc.) without knowing if I will keep my tokens...

Thanks!
Pam
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

Default Re: Please Help! Wish Factory Question

You can keep your tokens...just go do whatever you want...Arcade etc. Your coins will still be there. If you get more coins, you can deposit them. The W-machine just automatically opens after you place in 10 coins. Just becareful not to click on wish for it!
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #3
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

It'll always remain open until you get something. You won't lose your tokens, and once you deposit more, you'll be able to get more expensive things. Congratz on getting 10! I'm still at 9, lol!

Hope I helped.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 11-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #4
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

You get out of the wish factory by going to things to do....Arcade, my room, etc. I know it is scary closing it...I went through the same thing too.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Rachak32
Webkinz :)

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

IT SHOULD KEEP your stuff in there
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Thanks Everybody!
*WHEW!* Glad I don't have to spend them yet
Pam
Old 11-09-2008, 08:55 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I know, that had me confused for the LONGEST time. All you do is just go to Things to do and click where ever else it is you want to go. She will shut the doors and you don't have to pick an item until you have enough saved up for what you really want...I have 23 Tokens in mine and I still am not sure what I want
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #8
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Just go do anything else it'll keep your tokens till you want to use them or save them.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #9
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

It will keep your tokens. When you get another, just put it in the coin slot!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed