Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cuddlemonkey is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: please help when was my party?

Hi can someone please help me!
i bought a party pack all went well so my party was today at 7.30pm i canged my phone to the right zone went to my room and there was no go to party sign! i logged in and out cleared my cache even unticked remember page button and still no party
What did i do wrong? please help i was really looking forward to my first party and now i don't know what to do.
cuddlemonkey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: please help when was my party?

all the parties is according to the american times so your party should be in hour 2.30 tonight...
nici is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

If you go to your "MY page" on webkinz world

it will give you all of your information about when and where your party is.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Also if you have any returned invites they are in American kt. They are going near the bottom of the received mail so you have to scroll down to find them.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Yes, just go to your MyPage in Webkinz World, and it will show you your time, zone, and day.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Your party will not show up on your MyPage unless it is set up to have a shout box on it. Read this thread to see how to do it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-page-626736/
marnabear is online now Female
Old 05-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #7

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Those silly parties! I don't understand quite how they work yet. It's something about the time zones i think, but that confuses me! sorry i couldn't help more. Good luck with your party!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #8

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with time zones. Maybeyou didnt miss your party.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Closed