Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Please help?!? Webkinz whats new?

Okay webkinz whats new part of the news paper isn't showing up for me... If anyone knows why or what I can do please post! Also if its not too much to ask and if you know how can someone post a picture? Thanks so much
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
Like Alice, I'm
Gifted

rockinreader712 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please help?!? Webkinz whats new?

it doesnt show up 4 me either. just try later. probably a glitch.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Clear your cache and delete all of your cookies. That usually helps the site run smoother. And sometimes the servers get pretty full, so try to stay cool.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
I am so...
Gift Guru

Yeah I've already done that... Another webkinz glitch
Old 07-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

MINE IS DOING THAT TOO. most of the new things are not showing up on my account even though i have done all the suggestions i have read on the threads. those things have helped the site work smoother but they have not given me all the new things. i dont know why and im not saying anything to ganz until i get my dock down to 100 items.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
I am so...
Gift Guru

Mhm! I think some people are getting it too come up though...weird
Old 07-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

It might be because KinzChat PLUS is coming back REALLY soon. Like they have kilt skirts in the W-Shop right now...
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yeah see, i cant see any kilts in the wshop and i dont have the star holder nor do i see the new star challenge game. and i hope it is because they are still working on the kinzchat plus. if they are still working on the tech end of things then it makes sense that some accounts have bugs i guess. i jsut wish theyd just keep the site down for a few days so that when they came back all of us had smooth running accounts. but i guess they dont know about the bugs ahead of time , at least thats what im assuming...................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #9
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Oh it works perfectly fine for me
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #10

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been having problems too. I wasn't sure if it was bugs with ganz or my computer.
1. I can't get the 'what's new' page
2. I can't get into the curio shop - it freezes up as soon as arte says "welcome back"
3. I can't spin the wheel of wishes - it freezes up either when Amanda pulls the lever or when she says welcome
4. It freezes up in the kinzville academy. I got to do one class but then when I tried another it just froze.

Sometimes it gets really annoying when ganz upgrades things on the site. Sometimes I wish they'd not upgrade so often.
Closed