Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
WinterMintSpark is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Please help!! (Webkinz mail not working!)

Forgive me if this is the wrong category. I am fairly new to this site, and have not made many posts.

I got a letter from the webkinz team on my account. I clicked it and it opened up and said

"Your friend who is no longer a member"

That is all it said. So i closed it and tried again. This time it just sat there like a blob. I went to things to do and clicked everywhere. It would not go away. So....now I have a message stuck in my mail! That will not open.

Can someone....help? Its so annoying!
WinterMintSpark is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please help!! (Webkinz mail not working!)

I have had mail get stuck. Usually logging out and then back in takes care of it. Did this happen before maintenance started, maybe that is having an effect. Good luck hope it clears itself up.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru
katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please help!! (Webkinz mail not working!)

This is exactly the right place to post a question like this--good for you for jumping in and asking!

WW is working poorly tonight due to some upgrades and server testing. It was up for a short while after maintenance then shut down again, probably because there were so many errors and "glitches" occuring.

The overnight maintenance may fix your problem. Check in the morning when you can get online again. If not, call the Ganz service department (or have your parents call for you, if you are a minor). Several people have reported "stuck mail" here which required such a call.

Phones were not recognizing people, mail lists were not showing, Arte didn't know who had been to see him before, Ms. Cowoline didn't have class records--lots of stuff was missing earlier tonight. So that's probably why you got the message "from a member who is no longer on your phone." I got that message once when I had just accepted the FR, but hadn't logged out & in yet so the person wasn't fully added. So I wouldn't worry about that message.

Do you know you can reread mail sent to you? In case you ever wonder if you got something or need to reread something like this? Just click on your mailbox, whether or not there is mail showing. If it says 0 mail, just click on the lower edge of the box, along the bottom bar, and it will come up with "Read mail" and you can click on any letter or gift you'd like to reread. When all the mail is restored, this should work for you, even if your letter or gift still isn't in your dock to be opened.

Hope this helps, and WELCOME to WI!