Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Please help! This is very annoying

On valentines day i logged in and tried to open my dock. It didn't work and i got the never-ending image of the dock loading and the "please wait" sign in the corner. I assumed that it was because so many people were logging in and trying to get their item. Plus i have about 300 items in my dock. The next day i logged in and it was fine, i thought my problem was gone.......

A few days later i logged in and i had the same problem i had on valentines day. Ii had just logged out and back in because i was sending items to people (GE) and i couldn't get my dock to load. Plus i was on a few minutes before and i had no problem with it. This has been going on for about 4 days now. My sister has about 700 items in her dock and she has no problem loading! i don't know what to do!!!! Please help me !!!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Please help! This is very annoying

Maybe you should try clearing your cache. That always manages to help me. And also, make sure that your are not doing to many things at once to make your computer slow.

Especially if you are on YouTube and on Webkinz, it makes Webkinz very slow.

Last edited by cheesecakie101; 02-20-2009 at 06:48 PM..
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
Maybe you should try clearing your cache. That always manages to help me. And also, make sure that your are not doing to many things at once to make your computer slow.

Especially if you are on YouTube and on Webkinz, it makes Webkinz very slow.

I forgot how to clear my cache.. i will have to find out how Oh, i am not on youtube. Thanks for the advice!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

What you can do is when you first log in, go straight to your room and start putting the furniture you can see WITHOUT taking the stuff out of storage, keep doing that over and over, hope you can fix your problem
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #5

Cheer Monkey101 is on a distinguished road

I know a lot of people get this problem, including me, so I created a help thread. Here is the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post12190296
Cheer Monkey101 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #6
Gifted

Thanks, i will try that!
Old 02-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Valentine's Day was really glitchy for us too; probably too many people on at the same time.

To clear your cache, look on the top for "tool", or "internet tools" or something like that (depending on which browser you use). Click on that, then look for an option along the line of "Clear private data" or "delete browsing history". Do that, and that should do the trick.

I also like using a program called CCleaner (free download) which will clear your cache, empty recycle bins, and a few more things with the click of a button.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 AM   #8

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

First thing you really need to do is clean out your docks and put your things into large rooms/walk in closets. you can put the clothes on your pets in the new 'dress' drop down menu , it works great. put food in coolers and make a big garden of them to drive around like a maze.
I had called ganz about my daughters accounts and was told that spring was coming and with it spring cleaning. I take that to mean because of the limits on items and the problems it is causing on so many accounts that they are serious about the limits in the dock and kinzchat.
I take this seriously because my eldest had her account cleaned for her last spring and they do it without picking the items, they just wipe them out.
besides if someone hacks you -it is easier to wipe out your stuff if it is already in the dock.
It will help, get it down to a reasonable amount so the game/computer doesn't have to work to hard to load. Also it works with the flash player so if that is running slow, all of it freezes up. hope this helps.

---------- a3doglife added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Oh and do not block any doorways with anything, you must have open paths through every room on your account. We have learned this over a long time on WW and helping the kids.

---------- a3doglife added 7 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

OH YEA I almost forgot, I was more concerned with you not losing any of those hard earnd items. SO, as you take things out of your dock others will fill the space you can see and eventually your dock will open on it's own but don't try to open it right away.

Last edited by a3doglife; 02-21-2009 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
Gifted

thanks! i am trying that because it still won't load and i don't want to loose my deer ears, tea cart, and sherbet bunny chair in my dock! I tried send some storage stuff from my sister's account (it will load and has 700 items ) but i bought three things and it says "invalid item" when i try to send...
Old 02-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #10
frogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having the same "please wait" message. This started a few hours ago and I still can't get in. I only have a few things in my dock and have cleared my cache twice. I'm getting a little annoyed with Ganz - fix server issues before adding new things.
Closed

Tags
dock wont load, stuck dock items