Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Unanswered: PLEASE HELP someone answer please!

when i go to do my dailies, it was saying we are having problems with our servers at this time-- is that webkinz? or is it my pc web server>
also finally i got on and it let me do wishes , but please waits me out only not to let me have the KC.
is anyone else out there having any issues with this? i have deleted cookies , cleared the cache , and etc.. it is driving me nuts as i have many accounts to do. please help!
thanks so much have a great day!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PLEASE HELP someone answer please!

I am not having any issues. The clubhouse rooms are crowded and even the vacation worked well for me today. Have you tried Firefox? Or logging on this way? -

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1

That is for multiple users and is sometimes more reliable.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #3

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I am having a problem on one account. The others are working fine. I think they have a server acting up again. I couldn't even get in one one acct earlier - then was fine- now please wait again. Try doing the ones that work and hopefully the problem one will be working better.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

This happens to me frequently. It is referring to the WW servers, not your personal computer. When this happens to me, I log out and re-log in, and if it is still happening, I leave it for a while and try again in a hour or so. It is frustrating.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I am not having these roblems either but when these things DO happen to me, I turn of my computer and unplug it. After 5 minutes I plug it back in and turn on my computer and VOILA! It works! Hope I helped!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 05:43 PM   #6

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

still having problems i am going to take a break and come back later! thanks , i am glad to know it is not my pc!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Probably another glitch. *sigh* Clear your cache and try again. Restart your computer. It's the server, not your computer.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:16 PM   #8

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

It's the server. Hope you get on soon.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I keep getting a please wait sign. I have been getting it all day. The only way to get out is to log out and then back in.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, you obviously know how to clear cache That is a GREAT thing to know. BUT sometimes what happens is you have to get rid of some of those older links and little residual markers that will take you right back to that same faulty link.
I have Ad-Aware on my machine. I run the 'Smart scan' and it gets rid of MRU's (Most Recently Used) and that has been so very helpful. Get rid of the little traces left behind and satrt from a fresh log in. ALSO, performing a Disk Clean will not harm you, either.
Start menu
Programs
Accessories
System Tools
Disk Clean
It already has preselected boxes and you just say YUP you want to do that and it will compress all the old files and clean it all up giving you some more space to deal with: RESTART your computer...always remember to re-boot!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed