Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
klh0313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Please help. Problem with my daughters webkinz account

Hello. This is my first post, and I have just joined. Tonight my daughter got a new webkinz, and she added it to her account, and she was trying to do something to her house, and got logged off. When she attempted to log back in it told her:
I am sorry. We can't connect you to webkinz world. Please log back in later for more fun and games. you will now be logged off.
Does anyone have any idea what she can do. My (edited) year old as well as myself can log on fine. it's only with her account. (and we've tried 2 different computers too).
My daughter is devastated by this. We have tried to change her password, and it still comes up. Any idea's anyone????/
Thanks

Last edited by smitchell; 03-07-2009 at 09:31 PM..
klh0313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Please help. Problem with my daughters webkinz account

If she just adopted a new pet to the account....then that is the problem. Unforunately, there are serious adoption issues right now that are locking people out of their accounts. You will most likely have to contact ganz Monday morning.

Click here to read more about it -----> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-477943/
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Hello, and welcome to WI. I am sorry to hear that this has happen to your Daughter. There seems to be a problem with accounts that have adopted pets. People have been locked out. I believe that Ganz is aware of the problem and has been tring to fix it since their update on Wed. There are posts here on WI about the adoption problems.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

Thank you. How do I contact Ganz??? I found a 1-800 number on here earlier, and I left a message for someone. Is that the same thing? I adopted a new pet to my accout this afternoon and had no problem. And she was playing on her account, and then all of a sudden it froze up, and she can't get on. I feel so sorry for her right now. She doesn't want to lose her account.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

She wont lose her account.

The number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. Just call the number and wait thru to the very,very end of the message and you can leave a voice mail (even tho the recording says you cannot). Someone will return your call and get the issue fixed.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I'm sorry this happened to your daughter. I'm glad that you came to WI for help!!! Welcome!!!The people here are wonderful and will help you with everything you need to know and didn't even know you needed to know!!! Yes, there are major problems with WW these days...your daughter is not alone in the adoption problem. As suggested above, contact Ganz on Monday morning and they will make everything right for your daughter. In the meantime, try and console her by checking out WI and all the wonderful knowledge that can be found here. I think that will take her mind off her own problems when she sees that so many others are having the same issues!!!!! Have fun! CJ
Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

That's a shame. I thought with today's maintenance that was all fixed. So sorry
calabelle is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Thank you EVERYONE. I'm going to show this website to my daughter, Alexandra, in the morning when she gets up, and I know she'll love it. Everyone has been soooo helpful tonight. And responded to my post immediately. I couldn't believe how fast. I've learned a lot tonight I didnt know about webkinz, and I know she'll love it.
I guess I should hold off on letting my daughter add her new Nemo fish to her account???? I dont think I could handle 2 girls crying over not being able to get on their accounts. Their addicted to it.
Thank you everyone again!!!!!!

Last edited by Justin; 03-09-2009 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: removed personal info
Old 03-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Honestly, I would hold off on letting your other daughter adopt....just in case the same problem happens again.

As already mentioned, just let them look around WI.There's lots of neat things that can keep them busy....room decorating ideas (check out the housez threads) and all the secret recipes (in the recipez section) and also the games section, where they can learn some of the tips and tricks to earning trophies in the WW games.

Welcome to WI
Old 03-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

Update everyone!!! I called Ganz this morning and I didn't get to speak to someone but when I got home this afternoon my daughter was able to log onto her account. Woohoo!!! She was so excited. Her pets are in real poor health, (and of course she has no money)but we're going to send her some food so she can get them fed (all 37 of them)
Thanks again everyone for the help. Ya'll are the best!
Closed