Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #51
ife wanted me 2 be a
Webkinz :)

Adigo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please Help! Parents Please come here!

It might be that you spend too much time on the computer, or that the only thing you talk about is Webkinz. I can tell you, webkinz is safe for children and pretty entertaining for adults as well. You have to speak with your mom seriously, and ask her what the real problem is. From there, talk about it and solve it!
Adigo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #52
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Yes. You definitely need to address the problem before you can work to find the solution. Definitely sit down and communicate with your Mom. Tell her that you would really like to know what her concern are so taht you can address them.
Good luck.

Last edited by jazzymom43; 02-18-2009 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: typo
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #53
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
She's gone and changed the password to something i don't know. i only printed one of two webbie's secret codes so i'd only get one pet back right?

please now i really need parents!
No, you get both of your pets back. ***HOWEVER*** don't go change the password again. Your mom will figure it out eventually, and then she might take away your WI privileges or something...

Did you sit down and discuss the problem with her? Ask her what she has against it at a good time (don't do it while she's in a hurry ) and then try to resolve the problem. You have to do this elladragon...I noticed you are now a GT. You need your WW account more than ever for that. Hurry up and speak to your mom. I wish only the best for you and your webbies.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #54
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

she doesn't know that i have a WI
how can i approach this to her? she'll really think i'm addicted if she finds out i'm on a webkinz forum!!!
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #55
Tiffany Loves Joe!

tiffnjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a mom. I love Webkinz and Webkinz insider.
I am a stay-at-home mom who homeschools my kids.
I enjoy webkinz world and see many benefits from it.
But, it is important that it's not taking time away from your school work, chores, or family time. I let my daughter play on it for an hour everyday and longer on the weekends, as long as her schoolwork is done and chores. I even play on it daily.
Wbkinz insider allows her to practice typing and meet others who have intrest like her.

The best think any kid can do is talk openly and respectful with their mom, be willing to copromise, and not take advantage of her.

I am on her account right now, if you want to leave me a message, my user name on WI is tiffsmom, feel free to contact me if you need to.

Good luck.
tiffnjoe is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #56
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Elladragongirl" I'm not only a mom, but a grandma too. The suggestions made by others here are the best advice. She may object to you spending too much time on the computer especially if you are neglecting chores or homework - or her! Do you shut her out of your room or invite her in to see how Webkinz works? Show her Quizzy's and tell her how much you learn from doing those questions. You HAVE to talk to her, that is the only way you can understand what her objections are and then address them one by one. If it's the time issue, make an agreement with her for only a specific amount of time each day. If it's the fact you don't invite her into WW, or you are preferring to be alone in your room or on the computer, ask her to join you in some of the fun activities. Show her WI and let her read some of the threads to find out just how many adults enjoy WW. Don't expect her to get addicted, but don't be surprised either. Help her learn to play some of the games you like, let her look around and try some of the others. Encourage her to learn some of the tips that are out here on WI to try to win more cash or trophies. In other words, let your mom be a friend to you and enjoy hanging out with her. Don't shut her out and she won't shut you out. Good luck and start that conversation with her.
soozecu is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #57
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I would recomend trying to stay within a certain time limit- Like for 30 min. a day you are on WW. I'm soo sorry you might loose your account, I myself am no where near a parent age, but I do understand what you must feel like.

Best of Luck,

lake
Old 02-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #58
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Oh I'm not a mom but my mom gets very annoyed with Webkinz (me and me sisters have ALOT of them!) Just tell her you are really sorry for anything and that it is very safe maybe show her the parents section. Also tell her you will cut the time you use on WW to do chores or something helpful
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #59
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Have you asked your mom how you can earn your Webkinz privileges back? If you sneak around and call Ganz to get back on that will only make things worse. You've gotten some good advice.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #60

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Well, why doesn't she want you on WW? Is it due to grades, homework, chores, etc? You probably should address the actual issue with her, since I'm pretty sure it's not webkinz itself.

I don't know how old you are (and please don't post it) but if you're old enough to be on WW and WI, then you're old enough to have some responsibility, right? Maybe all you need to do is demonstrate to her that you can handle being on WW/WI, in addition to everything else you should be doing.

Hope this helps!
Can't put it better then this.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder