Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 06:35 AM   #111
zoopalz
Webkinz :)

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Help! Parents Please come here!

I am a parent and semi addicted to webkinz. first i'd have to know why she is treatening to close your account , there must be a reason she's upset. If i could, I would tell her webkinz is a safe and can be educational ( if you go to quizzys) site, even the clubhouses because access must be granted and i know weblinz doesnt allow inappropriate conversation. Personally, its a good bonding thing for my daughter and I . I suggest you sit down with her and find out why she is upset ,then maybe you both could compromise to find an acceptable solution. maybe you should get her a webkinz so she could start her own account? good luck!!
zoopalz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #112
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I am a parent and I love webkinz. It gives my daughter and I something we can do together. We sit at the computer together and furnish the rooms, even play in our hospital room the same way you would play dolls. We name the webbies together and love to see what we get as prizes. It has been a positive influence in our lives. Try having your mom spend time with you in ww and let her play along with you. Maybe the quality time will change her mind. Good Luck
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #113
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, You should talk to her and maybe limit yourself to a certain amount of time on webkinz a week. Maybe, If you do chours, You can go on after. ( I would also hide a secret code somewhere.) I dont think there is a way to shut your account down. I would change the password and tell your mom that you wont go on so much.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #114
Pit Bull is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a mom and i let my child go on webkinz because she is learning and having fun at the same time on our account. I'm not sure why your mom got upset but maybe you shoud ask why. If you are playing too much why not say you will stop playing webkinz every now and get exercise outside. Maybe she is worried out you getting addicted on it. Probably she wantsyou to be outside more.

-Pit
Pit Bull is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #115
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Elladragongirl, don't open the account behind her back. Be honest with your mom. Try to spend some quality time with her. Spend time doing other things. Give it some time and I think you'll know when a good time to ask her about going back on Webkinz is.

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
Now I've REALLY got a problem. We had our school auction this Friday, and a little girl gave me the bald eagle from a basket she won! And she won't take it back. Of course, I'm going to pay her back for it, but what do I do with it? Do I open a new account, and hope that my mom doesn't find out? Or do I enter it on my current account, knowing that I'll never get to play with it? Plus, my mom's going to flip out whenever she finds out that I got one...HELP!
duckling5011 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder