Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Angry Unanswered: Please Help! Parents Please come here!

OK so my mom is the most anti-webkinz person on the planet. She is threatening to close my account completely, I don't know how, but I think I'd have to let her change the password to something only she knows, so I can never go on! Parents who like (and are addicted to) webkinz please come here! I really need a lot of voices to change her mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
elladragongirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
wjmc9qq3
Webkinz :)

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Help! Parents Please come here!

im hardly a parent, but im still old enough to say webkinz are good, safe fun
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Is she giving you a reason? I can't imagine she thinks it's harmful. The only thing I can think of is she might be thinking you're on too much or spending too much money. Why don't you try to work out a compromise like only going on for a certain amount of time after all of your homework and chores are finished. If it's the money, let her know you'll save just a little each week toward webkinz and put the rest in a savings account. Good luck! I'd hate to see you go!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm not a parent but i'm in that age range. My nieces have webkinz and I think they are a good escape from the real world. WW is a lot less violent than tv. It also gives children an idea of work vs spending, with games and the w shop.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Well, why doesn't she want you on WW? Is it due to grades, homework, chores, etc? You probably should address the actual issue with her, since I'm pretty sure it's not webkinz itself.

I don't know how old you are (and please don't post it) but if you're old enough to be on WW and WI, then you're old enough to have some responsibility, right? Maybe all you need to do is demonstrate to her that you can handle being on WW/WI, in addition to everything else you should be doing.

Hope this helps!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

wow that is mean, sry I am not a parents though.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #7

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Well, webkinz is the most safe site a child could go on. The other sites are not as safe as webkinz, and I my sister and I love them. I dont think the account should be closed, that wouldnt make sense, and I wouldnt allow any of my friends to go on Webkinz if it was not safe. It is the most safe (i use 'safe' alot) website that i know. I hope your account is not closed, as it should not.

I wish you the best of luck,

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

You could always try buying her one, get one that is her favorite animal. Maybe if she gets addicted to it she will understand.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

What ever you did to tick your mom off, you better fix it! Finish your homework before playing on Webkinz. I will give you some links for some tips-

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/pa_managing_time.html

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/pa_webkinz_learning.html

I'm sorry about your mom.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I can't say I'm a 'parent', but I can say that my mother agrees with yours. She's pretty anti-webkinz - but she lets me go on, and quite commonly, if I do all of my homework, chores, work... and if I spend my own money. She does enforce a limit to the amount of $ I spend, though . All I can say, is try to 'butter-up' your mother, do something extra nice, and maybe that could help you get time on the computer
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder