Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

Exclamation Answered: please help, need to know about insider insider!

hi! i really need helo with somthing, i have three questions.

1. how many WI bucks does it take to be an insider insider?

2. how do i sighn up for insider insider with WI bucks?

3. if i'm giving a gift sub. to someone, do they hve to have their WW username where i have 'LOTR rocks'?

thanks SO much any peeps who answer, i REALLY need the help.
kellkren is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennifer36
Hi, I am an Insider Insider and I love it - more than happy to pay to be ad free and help keep WI free for others.

Ok the link to pay to subscribe is here. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php

The minimum monthly is $5 for a one month subscription

See this link by Justin on how to use WI bucks for a subscription. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/webkinz-insider-adds-insider-insider-subscriptions-564308/

This is the site for using WI bucks
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/commerce.php

You can send WI Bucks to another user here on WI, who can then apply for a subscription. You don't need the Webkinz id, just their WI user name.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: please help, need to know about insider insider!

Hi! I will be glad to answer them.

1. It takes 50,000 WI Bucks to become one.

2. Go to Quick Links and click WI Bucks Store. Then, click the 30 Days Webkinz Insider Subscription and you buy it.

3. Since didn't buy this before, I am not really sure how it goes. Maybe you should buy one and test it out

Here is the link to the thread. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...08/?highlight==
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #3
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

oh, THANK YOUS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that helps a lot on my first two questions!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Hi, I am an Insider Insider and I love it - more than happy to pay to be ad free and help keep WI free for others.

Ok the link to pay to subscribe is here. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php

The minimum monthly is $5 for a one month subscription

See this link by Justin on how to use WI bucks for a subscription. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/webkinz-insider-adds-insider-insider-subscriptions-564308/

This is the site for using WI bucks
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/commerce.php

You can send WI Bucks to another user here on WI, who can then apply for a subscription. You don't need the Webkinz id, just their WI user name.

Last edited by Jennifer36; 10-23-2009 at 08:20 AM..
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
Kelkren
Banned

where is the quick links botton? i can't find it on the forum
Old 10-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kellkren
It's not on the forum. It is under the googles on the Webkinz Insider bar.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #7
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kellkren
Top right - under the "Pumpkin Googles"

Last edited by Jennifer36; 10-23-2009 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: quack
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
Kelkren
Banned

OK, Thanks! this will help SO SO much!
Old 10-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
Shadowgap

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: please help, need to know about insider insider!

1. 50,00 WI buck, unless you pay with cash.

2. Go to Quick Links, and scroll down to WI Bucks Store at the very bottom,

3. Yes, and no. If you don't know they're username, and it's not up there, you won't know who to send it too. If you do see it though, then you can send it to them.

Hope I Helped!
Shadowgap is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

1. 50,000 WI Bucks or $5.00 (for ONE month)
2. Here ---> WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
3. Nope, you just need their WI username

Closed