Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
meandfuzzy

Default Unanswered: please help, messaging trouble!

help! i don't know how to message my friend, somebody tell me!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: please help, messaging trouble!

Your friend here on WI?
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi! As a new member, (Welcome!!!, by the way!) you cannot Private Message someone yet, or view other's profiles. When you make 10 posts, you'll have access to these features. Check this thread out.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...faq#faq_colors

Also, as you are new, check out the Rules and FAQs for any questions, and if you don't see it there, definitely post here and ask someone. Also, browse around the board and look at the different sections that are here. That will help you get used to the board as well.

Again, welcome!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
meandfuzzy

Oh, lol, ok, thanks!

well when i would hit send message on my friends page, it kept pulling up this square that said ww id? i had no clue, oh yeah, and where is the "hi, my name is joe" section?
Old 12-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

You have to be a "Webkinz" to acsess the private messaging system! You must have 10 post, then you can acess the pm sytem!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If you go to the main page - that's at the top just under the banner, click on "WebkinzInsider.com Webkinz Forum" - then you will see all the different sections, and the "Hi! I'm Joe..." is near the bottom. Here's a link for now:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hi-im-joe-f158.html

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-06-2008 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: add link
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

you need to make 10 posts to become a "webkinz" then you will be able to PM (private message) your friend. Also WELCOME!!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

You can search their username on Member List, and post on their profile. . Or you can send them a private message when you get at least 10 posts and become a Webkinz!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hello meandfuzzy, and welcome to WebkinzInsider! Look around the site and find some topics you are interested and post! In no time you will have access to the PM system, and you will be able to leave a message for your friend
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed